Chapter 2

A/N did I really make you guys cry in the first chapter? Omfg how even

•••

1 month. 1 month without her. 1 month without her touch. 1 month without her love.

Kayla always tried to convince herself that what's happened was just a twisted dream. That she's gonna wake up soon and find Lauren beside her.

Everyday she hopes when she gets home she'll find Lauren reading on the bed they shared, or finding her making dinner for the two of them.

She's still been going to record her third album but has always been lagging since Lauren left her. Lauren was her inspiration and muse, she was always able to write when Lauren was around or when she knew she had Lauren.

Every night she would go out getting drunk with the girls of Fifth Harmony. They were the only ones that knew Lauren left besides her family. She'd get wasted every night for the past month, not caring if she had to record in the morning.

Sometimes she'd get wasted and call Lauren's number every time but the number would say it was disconnected or that the number no longer exist. She knew Lauren had changed her phone number but she's always hoping that one day she'll call Lauren and she would hear the voice she hasn't heard in a month.

•••

The broken hearted girl made her way into the club putting her fake ID in her pocket.

She found the girls of Fifth Harmony hanging out by the bar and made her way to them.

"Hey didn't think you were gonna make it" the green eyed girl from the band yelled at her through the music.

"I was held up at the studio" Kayla explained.

"Lolo come on let's go dance" Camila yelled past the music to Lauren then dragging her to the dance floor.

"So are they dating now?" Kayla asked Normani.

"Yea pretty much" the dark skin girl told me.

"About time" Kayla said causing everyone to laugh. "Can I get a shot of whiskey?" I asked the blonde haired girl.

"And the usual?" The bar tender asked. I nodded. She poured whiskey into a shout glass and handed me a box of blunts.

When Kayla took a few more shots and half her blunt she was smoking she felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned around and her eyes met a familiar pair of brown eyes.

"Long time no see stranger" the brown eyed girl told her.

"Hey Becky what up" She said pulling her into a hug. They haven't seen each other since Becky was 19 and Kayla was 17. Becky's 21 now, hasn't changed much she's still the same person who Kayla went on your with. "What brings you here Becky"

"I never really get out much I thought I'd just come here for a while. What about you?"

"I'm here every night actually"

"How did you even get in?"

"I have my ways" the younger girl told her with a wink.

"You wanna dance?"

"Sure"

Before Kayla made her way to the dance floor she took one more shot that was her fourth one then set her blunt in the ash tray.

The two girls danced sexually together while the girls of Fifth Harmony yelled at Kayla to 'get it' especially Dinah.

Soon the older yet shorter placed her lips on the younger girl's lips. Kayla was wasted not really knowing what was happening.

Things were getting heated between the two of then they chose to head back to Becky's house.

Kayla gave her car keys to Ally telling her to take her car home since Becky was driving and she was incredibly drunk.

•••

A/N seriously did the first chapter make y'all cry?