Chapter 27

A/N I DID MY FIRST RACE TODAY AND IM IN A GREAT MOOD SO HERES AN UPDATE! I LOVE YALL AND YOURE AMAZING!

•••

"Okay guys so we just got finished filming the video for Somebody to You, it was really fun and I got to see Lauren fall when she tried to kick the soccer ball which made my life"

"YOURE MEAN TO ME!" Lauren yelled.

"I love you babe" I smiled. "So it was pretty crazy day, I really hope you guys enjoy the video." I said and stopped recording.

"You can tell Kayla doesn't love me because she made me sit in the back" Lauren said and I saw her camera pointing at me. When I saw that I stool my tongue out at her camera. "She doesn't love me" Lauren pouted.

"Yea I don't" I said, winking TJEM turning back around.

•••

Once we got to my place I showered while Lauren waited for my in my bedroom. When I finished in the shower I walked into my room wearing a pair of sweats that were sagging showing a bit of my v lines, and a tank top.

"Pull up your pants" Lauren said looking up from her phone as I walked in.

"Ummm...no" I said setting my stuff down.

"Please just pull them up"

"Why do you care if my pants sag or now?" I told her, as I ran my brush through my hair.

"I don't just please"

"Tell me why though" I heard Lauren mumble something under her breath but I couldn't make out the words. "What?" I heard her mumble again but I still couldn't make out the words. "Babe I can't hear you"

"IT TURNS ME ON OKAY! FRICK!" Lauren shouted, I smirked.

"How does it even?" I asked confused.

"Ugh! It's just your v lines...and it's just...ugh!" Lauren said and then flipped herself over so now she was on her stomach with her face in my pillow.

"Wow you need jesus" I laughed and slapped her ass. "But let's just say you wearing those shorts do things to me" I said seductively, biting her ear as I did so.

"Girls come down here!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

I took Lauren's and we walked into the kitchen finding my mom and someone who I haven't seen in months. Officer Johnson.

"Hi Kayla do you remember me?" He asked.

"Yea and I'm sorry if this sounds ruin but..what are you doing here?"

"Listen this might be hard for you to hear, and just know were are gonna start doing everything we can to protect you and you're family, and the Cimorelli's as well." He explained.

"Why what happened?" I asked.

"She broke out of jail last night, were doing everything we can to try and find he-"

"Wait don't tell me, please anyone but her, please tell me it's not"I said with my voice cracking.

"Rylie is out of prison."

Hearing those words I felt my heart ache and tears starting to fall down my face. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, it was Lauren. I buried my face in the crook of her neck, as I held her tight.

This can't be happening.