Chapter 26

Kayla woke up the next morning and reached for her camcorder turning it one, then pointing the camera at herself.

"Morning guys I just woke up with this beautiful girl next to me" she said looking at the camera them pointed it to Lauren who was sleeping on her chest soundly. "And today is the first day of the somebody to you music video. I'll be keeping you guys posted on today. The video is gonna be great and I hope you guys enjoy it." She was about to turn off the camera when she smiled to herself looking at Lauren asleep. "Look at this cutie. I prefer Lauren when she's asleep. Nah I'm kidding" she laughed. "She's so cute. So I'm about to do something that I've been dying to do since I met this girl" without saying anything Kayla ran her finger over Lauren's eyebrows. "Well Her eyebrows are just as soft as they look and I can cross that off my bucket list"

"Babe what are you doing?" Lauren asked waking up.

"The princess is awake" Kayla gasped. "Do you wanna say anything to the people?"

"Mmmh Kayla a butt"

"Hey that's my joke" Kayla said referring to the time they were on your with Becky G. "Lauren's a dork"

"Yea your dork" Lauren sighed and snuggled into Kayla's chest.

"Yea my dork. Guys we'll keep you posted on the video and I love you"

•••

"So we are on our way to the first location for the Somebody to You music video. We are shooting on the beach so it's gonna be fun" Kayla said looking into the camera while sitting in the car going to their destination.

Once they got to the beach they set up the light, camera, ect. They were filming Kayla's part first. She started lip singing as she walked down the beach, when they finished that they did Lauren's, then the two singing together.

They took a lunch break on the board walk. A few girls went up to them and took a few pictures together. The girl told them of how much they ship them together.

"You guys should just get married already" one of the girls commented.

"Maybe one day" Kayla said causing Lauren to blush. "Anyway girls we have to get back to the shoot and it was really nice meet you two. Thank you for the amazing support" and she pulled the girls into a hug.

•••

"So we day 1 of the Somebody to You video is done, one more day to go. It was great meeting some of you guys today y'all are amazing and beautiful. I feel like you guys are really gonna enjoy this video or at least I hope you do. I love you a lot and I'll see you guys tomorrow. Lauren say bye" Kayla said and pointed the camera to Lauren who was messing with her phone.

"Bye" Lauren smiled and waved.

"She's so perfect" Kayla said heavenly, the stopped recording. "Well today was fun" Kayla commented.

"Yes very, but I'm still had at you for throwing me into the water" Lauren pouted.

"Oh come on it wasn't that bad. Do it for the video"

"I would've if I knew it would happen ahead of time"

"But that would kill the surprise of your reaction. Plus I really wanted to do it"

"Oh god why am I dating you"

"Cause chu love me"

"Eh"

"You're mean to me. I'm telling that you're bullying me"

"You're a dork"

"Just like it says on mah shirt" Kayla said pointing to her white t shirt with "dork" written on the front in black bold letters.