Meet

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ear. Great start to the day. I turn it off and lay in bed for a few more minutes. I then groan and get out of bed, grabbing my clean clothes, a white crop top, blue high waisted ripped jeans and my black vans, that I left out and head to the bathroom. After I dried off from showering I changed then gathered all my showering and bathroom products and put them in a plastic bag. I put them in one of my bags and looked around my near empty room. I smiled a little but frowned soon after as I leave the room. Anna and dad standing there with breakfast made for me. I felt tears prick up in my eyes and ran to hug them both.

"I love you both, I'm going to miss you two" I say hugging them while still crying a bit.

"we are going to miss you too, well us more than mum" Anna says and smiles along with dad. We ate breakfast together and they helped me load my bags into the car. Dad had my boxes shipped over late yesterday so they would arrive tomorrow. I had three bags and a backpack. Not that much I think. Well one was full of shoes soooo. Yeah I love shoes okay. They are just the thing that ties a whole outfit together so of course I have a lot. Once they were in the car, I grab my phone off charge and put it in my pocket while putting my charger in my bag. I then put that in the car and hug Anna. She had to stay here because she didn't want to cry in front of random people.

"I love you Anna. Remember to call me if you need anything, anything at all. I will fly home in an instant" I say hugging her tight.

"I know you would Indi. I love you too but don't worry about me please" she says kissing my cheek. After a bit I let go of her.

"wheres mum? I want to at least say goodbye" I ask dad as he stands next to the car. He just shrugs

"I was wondering if I could drive you?" Mum asks from the door of the house. I look at dad as if I was asking and he nods so I do too. Dad hands mum the keys and I hug him.

"I love you little one. Be brave for me and Jamie" he says hugging me. I tear up a bit while hugging him tight.

"I will dad. Don't you worry about it" I cry out. We let go of eachother and I get in the car with mum. I wave to them as we drive off. After a bit of awkward silence mum finally speaks.

"Honey, you don't have to forgive me right away but I am truely sorry for everything. I knew I should have believed you about the whole thing when it started but your brothers all convinced me that it was your fault. I know I missed so many parts of your life because of it too which makes the guilt on me feel even worse. I really am sorry and I hope you can forgive me at some point of time." She says turning to look at me every now and then. I smile at her.

"Thank you mum. I really needed that. I do forgive you but it may take a while to fully. You're my mother and I love you, no matter what" I smile at her. I can see tears form in her eyes. "Oh mum, don't cry" I say rubbing her shoulder. She lets a tear fall but smiles at me. We get to the airport and mum parks close to the entrance. I put my backpack on and grab two bags as mum gets the other one. We walk to my gate talking away like nothing happened between us.

"Can you please talk to Tyler, Christian and especially Daniel for me? I want my brothers back" I ask as we sit down at the gate. She frowns at me.

"I can but they might not believe me darling. Plus Tyler is going to come around every now and then. Daniel won't be there a lot anyway because they are recording and have to do rehearsals for tour." She says hugging me a bit. I just nod and my flight is called. I get up and hug mum really tight.

"I'm sorry again darling but it's for your own good. Plus when you get there I know something or someone is going to surprise you" she says smiling. I look at her confused as we pull away.