Memories

Not long after, I wake up. I open my eyes slightly, finding myself still in Jonah's arms but we are now in mum and dads house. I squirm a bit, trying to get rid of the cramp in my arm. I bring my left hand around to my right arm, trying to rub away the pain. One of the boys must have taken my cardigan off because I was rubbing my bare arm. I feel Jonah kiss the top of my head, causing me to lead it back and look up at him. I smile at him as he smiles down at me, soon planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"Guys come on, not in front of the child" Zach yells, confusing me. I stop kissing Jonah and look over in the direction his voice came from, seeing him cover Reese's eyes as she sat on his lap, giggling her head off.

"She was worried about you and wouldn't let us take you unless she came as well," Daniel tells me, letting my confusion slip away. I nod, taking myself from Jonah's arms to hug the others.

"I-I'm glad you are all back" I stutter, trying to find my voice from all the screaming and crying I've done. "How long have you been in LA?"

"4 days. Our families wanted to surprise you with us but that didn't turn out well" Corbyn states, all of them thinking back to what just happened.

"We thought they were just going to prevent us from physically seeing you but they took all our phones while we slept" Daniel adds. I nod, looking over to notice the sad looking Zach. He looked as if he was about to cry.

"Zach, what's wrong?" I ask, still stuttering a little.

"We ruined your birthday" He cries.

"No, you didn't," I state, pulling him up into a hug. "It was ruined by other people, not you guys"

After I finished hugging Zach, I sat next to Jonah and started to tell them everything that had happened since the last call. Jonah had his arm around me the whole time as Reese played around with my rings, sitting on my lap. I told them about the shirt incident, which was part of the reason I was upset in the first place. I could tell Reese was listening closely to everything I said because when I talked about something upsetting, her hand would tighten in mine and create a fist. God, I love this little one.

"That makes Jonah constantly spraying the hotel pillows with your perfume seem okay" Jack laughs along with the other guys except Jonah whos cheeks turned red.

"So that's where that went. I thought Jamie stole it" I giggle, making him blush even more. Even Reese lets out a couple giggles. I could tell he was really embarrassed and upset about the teasing the boys were giving him because he dug his head into my neck. I knew exactly why it was upsetting him. I whisper in Reese's ear and lean back, letting Jonah snuggle into my neck again.

"Hey, don't bully Jonah. Zach did the same thing when he was separated from Indi" Reese tells them off, crossing her arms. They stop laughing and realise how embarrassed Jonah is.

"Sorry dude. We all forgot about that" Corbyn chuckles, nervously. He slowly moves his head from my shoulder, resting it against my head instead.

"How does Reese now about that anyway?" Zach asks.

"Indi told me" She giggles. The others chuckled a bit as Zach crossed his arms, pretending to be mad.

"Thank you" Jonah whispers in my ear, kissing my cheek. I reach for his hand, that was now sitting on my left leg and intertwine it with my own.

Reese wanted to watch all of the guy's music videos, so we did just that. We had just finished the 8 letters video and were about to watch the acoustic one.

"I remember this one so well." Corbyn expresses as it loads in.

"I do too. I stayed up till 6 in the morning for you goons" I tell them off.