Shock

I groan, trying to roll over in my bed only to be pinned down again. I open my eyes wide, thinking someone had kidnapped me or something because I didn't fall asleep with anyone last night. I turn my bedside light on and realize it was Zach. I let out a sigh of happiness. His eyes flutter open and he sees I'm awake.

"ss-sorry, I had a nightmare and come on h-here for comfort" he stutters.

"It's okay Zach. Go back to sleep" I smile, turning the light off again. "I'll be back in a minute. I just need some pain medication"

I get out of bed and walk over to the door. I open it and see light coming from downstairs. After closing the door, I walk downstairs slowly. Passing through the living room, I make my way to the kitchen where the light brightens. I look into the little nook, where the small table sits, and find Jonah gazing outside.

"What's got you up so late bub?" I ask, grabbing a glass from the cupboard. I see him jump in the corner of my eye.

"I-its nothing" He stutters, looking anywhere but at me. I frown worryingly at him when he finally does look at me. I fill my glass with water and take my pills. I finish the water and walk over to sit next to him, right in front of the window. He continues to look out the window until I place my hand on his knee that was laying in front of him. He jumps and looks right at me.

"Whats wrong?"I ask him, rubbing his knee lightly.

"I-It's just a nightmare" He stutters again.

"I can see its worrying you so it isn't just a nightmare" I move a little closer to him. He tenses up, looking down before back up at me. His arms reach forward and wrap around my waist. He leans back, bringing me with him. He digs his head into my neck and lets out a few cries. My heart crumbles hearing him cry, knowing its hurting him.  After a bit, he stops.

"I had a nightmare about a little girl, she looked like you. I felt emotionally attached to her. The girl was running around with a lady, I didn't see who the lady was. I watched them, laughing until the little girl started screaming, looking right at me. I tried running to her when I just dropped, not being able to move. I heard two gunshots, seeing the girl and lady falling to the ground. I got up, running over to them both, crying. I heard someone say 'That's what you get for leaving me for that b**ch'. I turned around and found T-T-Tate" He bursts out crying.

I hold him tight. He was in neglect that it was me. I was the lady. He didn't want to imagine me dead. I know what he is going through. The more dreams I had of that man and little girl lead me to pair him to Jonah. He starts to calm down, still holding me close to him. I try moving from his arms but he pulls me back. I hear a scream from upstairs, a scream all too familiar to me. I force myself away from Jonah and run upstairs, hearing him close behind me. I push my door open and find Zach crying in the middle of my bed. I run over and lay on the bed, pulling him close to me. He cries into my shoulder, holding onto me. Jonah stands at the door, frowning.

Multiple, thudding footsteps can be heard running down the hall. Those footsteps stop and are replaced by quiet whispers. I look up and see Jonah talking to Corbyn. I rub my hand over Zach's back, softly singing him a song. All the others come in, turning on the light. I look up, seeing a lot of people with bloodshot eyes from crying. I find Daniel still crying a little. I take an arm from Zach and signal Daniel over. He walks over slowly and lays in my arm, also crying. It seems like everyone is having nightmares tonight, well the boys anyway.

Daniel manages to calm down and leaves to get some sleep. Christina and Corbyn went back to their room while Jack and Gabbie did the same thing. Jonah was still upset and uneasy so I let him stay with me. It was exactly like how we were situated in London. All bundled up together, using each other for comfort.