New York

A/n I am so sorry on how late this chapter is, I've been really busy, visiting family, being sick again and getting ready to go back to school I haven't had any inspiration or time to do so. Anyway, here is the chapter.

*April 27, 2020*

21 almost 22 weeks being pregnant, one month into tour. We have been travelling all around America, only half way through the tour. Don't worry I have been getting constant check ups. Jonah had been the one making sure I get the check ups and ultra sounds by booking all of my appointments for me, checking with me of course. I am so thankful that he is doing it for me.

The boys talked to the fans about how they couldn't become sick or carriers with me being pregnant and they all understood. Of course, there was the odd pissed off fan but not a drastic amount. Thankfully, this meant I could still be near the guys and not become sick, bringing safety to both the baby and I.

We also discovered right before the tour just how much I need a pregnancy pillow. I was in so much pain trying to sleep that even normal pillows weren't helping anymore. We found a pregnancy pillow that is SO comfortable, I'm in love with it. It is a c shaped one, meaning Jonah and I can still cuddle, well he can cuddle me while I cuddle the pillow. I've been able to sleep without so much pain which is amazing.

Jonah is also keeping his promise, taking time out of his day to talk and sing to the baby. The boys have also been doing the same, making me laugh every time. I always send videos to the mum group chat of the boys. I also send videos to all the girls of their boys goofing around while talking to my baby. They always laugh as I do.

Speaking of the baby and laughing, Amanda is constantly laughing when I ask about the babies gender. I got a test done to get the gender before we left for tour and she has the results but won't tell me. I've been in suspense for ages now but I am sure she has a gender reveal planned for when we get back. It's killing me though because I just want to know what gender my baby is.

Anyway, today is just a travel day on the bus.  We are going to New York for the next show so we have a little bit of travelling to do. I went to bed early last night because of how tired I was after the show. I did wake up not long after, hearing the guys recording new music or something. I went to the bathroom, the reason I woke up, before going back to bed after having a snack of course.

I got up a couple times throughout the night but fully woke up at 9. Jonah was still asleep, his arm wrapped around me, the other resting under his head. He always rests his hand on my baby bump, I'm 22 weeks in three days. I groan a little, feeling the baby move around a bit. I turn to lay on my back, feeling the baby move more. I place my hand on my stomach, seeing if you can feel it from the outside. Sadly, you can't just yet but I know I can feel the movement. I hope they start kicking or something soon because I know Jonah is upset he can't feel it.

Jonah's hand starts twitching a little on my bump, meaning he is starting to wake up. I look over at him, seeing him lift his head from my pillow (the c pregnancy pillow) and his eyes flutter open. The baby stops moving around, probably going back to sleep or they can tell Jonahs awake.

"Morning baby" I smile at him, lightly grabbing onto his hand, leaving them back on my belly.

"Morning princess, why are you laying on your back?" he asks, softly kissing my shoulder.

"I woke up and felt the baby moving around again so I laid on my back to see if it'll settle the baby," I tell him, smiling weakly at him before looking down at our hands.

Do you see the number of unnecessary words that could be fixed if I knew the gender? I do too. 'The baby', those words are so annoying. I don't want to call Bubba 'it' or 'the baby', I want to use 'him' or 'her' and other words like that. This is why I'm so annoyed about Amanda not telling me the gender. Ahhhh.