Meet the Family

I finished singing and hugged Tyler. This is the first proper performance I've ever done.

"Surprise" We both yelled, hyping the crowd even more.

"Guys, you can come up on stage and see her" Tyler smiles at them. Zach jumps up and runs to the door to come on stage as the others walk behind him at a fast pace except of course Daniel.

"Now those who are close to the boys know that Indi here and the guys haven't seen each other in a while. Now someone reached out to Indi to help her out but now he has helped the guys too." Tyler is interrupted by the stage door slamming open and Zach running over. Tyler takes my mic before Zach hugs me tight, picking me up by the waist and spinning us as my arms hug his neck. The people in the crowd aww, cheering.

"As you can see, they really mean a lot to each other so I would like to thank Shane, Ryland, Garret, Morgan and Andrew for making this happen because without them they might not have even seen each other today" the boys had created a group hug now as we all shared a tear or two. We all pull away but Zach doesn't let go of me.

"Zach-" Tyler laughs

"No I'm not letting go. I'm not letting you leave like last time" Zach cries. I start crying too, holding him tight to me. "I knew you would come back to me" he whispers.

"Of course I would. No one can take me away from my best friend, not even my brother." I say loud enough for them to hear

"Well we are going to leave them for a while, everyone else, cake is about to be served" Their manager says, now on stage. The curtain closes, Zach and I still crying.

"How did you get her in here? I told the guard to keep her out" Daniel scolds at Tyler.

"I told him to let her and her friends in. You aren't able to keep her away from the guys anymore. She deserves to be able to see them. Would you rather your sister be depressed her whole life over her seeing them?" Tyler raises his voice.

"Yes I would." Daniel yells and we hear a heap of people gasp. Corbyn sticks his head out of the curtain.

"Guys the mics are still on" Jack whispers. Daniels eyes go wide, realising the mistake he just made. Daniel grabs the mics and turns them off. Zach still had a hold of me. We didn't care at the moment, only that we were back in each others arms.

"We are going to have to talk to them now" Daniel scoffs.

"You are the one that said you would rather have your sister upset than happy" Jack protests. Suddenly they all start to argue. Zach put me down and started yelling at the others.

"Hey" I yell, shutting them all up. "You all need to stop arguing. The whole time I haven't been with you guys all you've done is argue and fight. Now I'm here and you won't be doing that anymore. I am not having your band fall apart because of me" I step in the middle of them all. "Now you all need to get out there and explain what just happened because I'm sure people heard"

They all nod and start to pile on front of the curtains. I turn on the microphones and hand one to Corbyn and another to Zach. They all stand there looking at me.

"Well. One of you start" I say looking directly at Daniel.

"Okay, we are sorry for what you just had to...well hear." Tyler starts, leaning over to Zachs mic.

"That is one of the reasons we are glad Indi is back" Corbyn adds.

"Ever since she left we have continuously argued and no one has been able to stop it" Jack sighs.

"It was all about the same thing mainly, just continued on for 4 months" Corbyn smiles a little.

"4 months ago today was the day Indi left us and I think all of us are happy she is back for a while" Zach stares at Daniel. Daniel goes to size up but I stand in front of him, making him back down.