Coachella Day 2

I wake up as my phone starts ringing. I quickly take it off charge and answer it, not checking who it was.

"Hello?" I ask.

"hey pumpkin" they answer. I sign in relief.

"Hi dad. How are you?"

"Good, good. How are you? I heard about yesterday from Anna"

"I'm alright dad. I called James, he got security and some of his friends to help them. His friends stayed in the place we are staying at, just to make sure I was okay and they helped me when I had another attack because James was out filming and couldn't."

"that's good to hear. Now you can have a few more friends" I giggle.

"yeah, I hope so. Do you know how Daniel and Tyler are going? They haven't talked to me in a while, only Zach, Jack and Corbyn."

"I'm not sure pumpkin but I'm sure they are alright. You should visit soon. Anna seems a little more off lately"

"I'll try, I have to go shower and get ready dad. I love you"

"I love you too pumpkin"

I end the call and check social media for a bit. I had a crappy sleep last night from waking up a lot so that didn't help my yet again headache. I look at the photo I posted yesterday and smile, seeing all the nice comments from the boys and my friends, but one wasn't to nice.

'Since when did you start dressing like this. Never thought you would be such a slut. Plus, Back up from my boyfriend. I'm sure you have someone else to taunt into doing something bad'. I stare at it shocked. The sweet, kind Tate I've been told about said that about me. I've never done anything to her or Jonah for the fact.

'im sorry but I like it a lot. I'm allowed to dress how ever I want and I felt confident wearing that. You don't know anything about me so don't start running your mouth, because it will all be shut down. Plus, I've never been anything but a friend to Jonah. Again, stop running your mouth when you don't know things' I comment back, not a care in the work. The fans comment things like 'ohh snap' 'shut down' and 'you don't mess with the queen'. I giggle and smile at a lot of them, liking a few. I decide to have a shower instead of sitting around all day, right after I take some pain relief.

I dry off and start putting on my outfit. It's a lot like James one. We have an extremely similar body suit except mine is a light blue colour, it says on, on the front instead of off, my sleeves are a lot shorter, almost like there isn't any. I paired it with some black, jean shorts that were very short, almost like booty shorts so it showed all the scars on my legs. I didn't mind though, I felt really good. I was glad this one zips in the front so I could do it myself because James was yet again doing his makeup and I didn't want to bug him. I naturally let my hair dry so it goes a bit curly. I decide on a light blue, smokey eye and some lipgloss again. I put on my light blue, high top vans and look at myself in the full length mirror. I smile at myself. I grab my phone and walk back over. I take a photo, saving it before drawing over my outfit and putting it on my story with the eyes emoji.

James and I walk around for a while, trying to find a good picture spot. We had already met so many fans, taken so many pictures, signed so many things. I'm glad he brought me here. Meeting fans, meeting new people, watching people perform. It was all just so fun. James finds a mesh like, metal structure and we walk over to it. James and his friends film for his look book. One of his other friends helped take photos of me as the others did that. After a few photos, they wanted me to film with James. I stood next to him, kinda back to back. We filmed for a while before more people came up to us. There was a heap of youtubers, saying hello and how much they love our channels. It was so nice, hearing people on the same platform as you, complimenting your work. After a while James stands next to me as I talk to fans.