Sadness Turns Sadder

I lay in bed, struggling to get to sleep. It is only Jamie and me staying under this roof. The boys are all on tour again, leaving the house to the both of us. Jamie moved into my old room not too long ago as I now share Jonah's room. He let me personalise the room which made me happy.

Jamie didn't change the room and let me keep my art stuff in it as she also loves it

Jamie didn't change the room and let me keep my art stuff in it as she also loves it. In total, it has been 3 months since they left. Yes, I talk with them all every day but I still haven't seen them in that long. I probably would have been sad all the time but with Jamie being here and everyone's families visiting often, I'm nowhere near it, well I am a little sad but that's understandable.

Let's see, what has happened in three months. Well, Jamie and I celebrated Halloween with everyone, particularly the girls. Jamie spent Halloween with the older girls while I took the princesses trick or treating. We also spent Thanksgiving and Christmas with them, both times being at our house. Jamie loves decorating, so every occasion that occurs she decorates. This means the house is decorated 24/7 for all different events.

When Christmas came, the guys' managers told them they couldn't come home for Christmas. Because of this, Ryan helped me set up a camera, connected to the TV, so we could facetime the boys when we all opened presents. Somehow they managed to get us all presents before they left so we opened them but, they couldn't open theirs. Let's just say there was a lot of tears that day. Jonah called me later that night to say goodnight to me though it was probably early in the morning for him. No matter what the time difference was, he would always call before I went to bed. Gosh, I miss that boy like crazy.

We sadly missed Corbyn's birthday, due to him being away, but we all saved his present and added it to the Christmas pile forming in Daniels room. It was originally in my room but it made me sad looking at it, so we moved it. With it now being February and the Jingle Ball tour way past ended, (Please just imagine, for the story) I was starting to grow worried. The guys should be home by now, I don't even know if they are even in America at the moment. I keep asking them but they keep saying 'We don't remember'. It's starting to affect my emotions because I miss them so much, some people are starting to notice. With my birthday approaching, everyone keeps asking what I want for it. I keep silently telling them that I want my boys back, but no one hears.

February 18th

I groan, rolling over in the bed to check the time from my phone. I thought it would have been 8 or something but realistically it is 12. Crap, I'm supposed to visit Shane today. Once a month I visit Shane, Ryland and all that. I was supposed to be there by 12:30 but I'm going to be late. I jump out of bed, carefully making sure the blankets and stuffed animals don't follow. I have them in bed with me because they keep me cozy and make me feel not so alone. I quickly take a 15-minute shower and grab the first outfit I come across.