Christmas Eve

A/n look, I know there is a lot of time skips and stuff but the book is getting closer to the end, meaning there will be a lot. I have had this chapter planned for a long time now  so be ready for a big surprise. There will be a second part to this chapter.

Christmas is tomorrow, my favourite day of the year. Since you guys last saw me, not a lot has happened. Who am I kidding, there is a lot that happened over the past month. There always is with us.

For starters Daniel and Amanda are a lot closer than before. They aren't dating but they are really close to it. They are just like Zach and I use to be before I started dating Jonah. Extremely close and even come off to everyone that they are dating. It makes me happy that they have eachother to fall back onto for help and comfort.

I hung out at James' place for a whole day when the boys were busy. The twins, Emma, Laura, Ian and some others were there. It was just like old times where we all hung out together. A heap of people left throughout the day, leaving it back to the sister squad, Ian and I. Grayson pushed everything that happened behind him and we all had a good time.

Speeking of friends, throughout the whole of the guys Jingle Ball tour I was at Christina's. Their last stop was luckily at New York so I could fly home with them. I had a lot of fun catching up with Christina and helping her with everything she was doing. I helped manage her emails and other stuff to do with her YouTube and Teena Skincare while she was busy with her finals. I even did vlogmas for her while I was there so her chickees had content and she didn't have to worry about it. She showed me how to edit as well so she didn't get the stress of having to do that. I did get her to check over every video before I uploaded it though so she was in control of what went up.

A lot of her fans kept commenting about me making not uploading on my own channel so I was going to start doing that when I got home, maybe even making my own vlogs for my channel. A lot of her fans also said I should become a more of a 'beauty/basic' YouTuber, as well as doing collabs with other YouTubers. I'm considering it but I just want to put up what I want to and not be categorised under anything.

Not long after my cast come off, Jonah took me on a little holiday. He wasn't able to when our 1 year come around so we went on one right before our 13 months anniversary. We went to Alaska to fully capture the winter experiences because I haven't experienced any before. I had so much fun and definitely want to go back some time. A lot happened on that holiday and it may change my life for ever.

*present day*

I wake up to another empty bed. For the past few mornings since we've been back, Jonah has been cooking breakfast every morning with Amanda's help. I've been too sore and tired to do anything. Jonah and Corbyn are a bit concerned for me but I will be fine. I did message mum though and I'm going around there this afternoon so she can check up on me.

I roll over to grab my phone, seeing mum messaged me about when I go to her house. I'm a little worried but as I said, I will be fine. I slide on my slippers and make my way downstairs, noticing everyone was awake, waiting for food.

"Morning everyone" I yawn, making my way into the kitchen.

"Morning Indi" everyone replies except Jonah. I notice him focusing on cooking the eggs right. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him, resting my head on his back.

"Morning Princess, how you feeling today?" He asks, holding one of my hands in his own.

"Still tired and sore, maybe even a little sick today" I tell him, looking over at what Amanda is doing.

"I'm glad you are going to your mums for a check up even when you won't go to the doctor." Jonah sturnly states.

"I am fine Jonah. There's nothing wrong with me" I yawn again, letting go of Jonah to find a seat.