Happy Day Ruined

"I told you, you would steal my cuddle buddy!" Is what I wake up to. Zach screaming. I'm surprised he's up before us honestly. I groan and try huddle my self into a ball, only for my head to come in contact with a chest and my legs being tangled with the owners. They also groans, bringing me closer to them.

"Come on Zach, let them sleep. From what I heard last night, they both need it" I think Corbyn sighs at him. I try hiding myself under the blanket so I can go back to sleep but couldn't, they wouldn't rise anymore.

"What do you mean by that?" He yells again.

"stop yelling Zach. We need sleep you know" Jonah groans, his voice husk from just waking up.

"no, I want to know what Corbyn's talking about" Zach yells angry. I whimper a little scared. Jonah pulls me even closer to him, if possible, as if telling me he will protect me.

"Dude look, your scaring her. She went through a lot last night and I was their to comfort her. She didn't want to wake you last night so I cuddled with her instead to comfort her" Jonah tells him, his voice still husky.

"oh sh*t. I'm sorry" Zach sighs. The events of last night come back to me and I start to cry a bit.

"shh. Hey, it's alright" Jonah soothes, rubbing my back. I put my hands on his chest and cry into them a bit. But mostly on Jonah. He gets the others to help him sing 'free' to me again. I calm down and end up falling asleep again.

*Jonah*

As we finish singing, I feel her drift off to sleep again. The poor thing.

"bro, what actually happened? I heard her hit the wall right above the bed last night" Corbyn asks. I sigh and run my hand through her hair, making sure my other arm held her tight.

"I'm just going to give it to you straight. Grayson cheated on her and they broke up" I bluntly tell them. I hated him before but now I hate him so much more. He hurt Indi, one of the lights in my life other than the guys.

"crap, that would have hit her hard. Especially since it's not the first time someone's cheated on her" Corbyn sighs.

"yeah, especially after the last one. He used her for his pleasure then dumped her when she didn't want that anymore for another girl" Zach sits on the bed next to us. I must have squeezed her a bit to hard out of anger because she whimpers a little and I loosened my grip.

"From what I heard, he said something about us too which got her angry" I smile down at her.

"Wait, do you know what he said?" Zach asks impatient.

"No but-"

"He said that you guys will do terrible things to me, especially Jonah" she stutters quietly, just waking up again. "He also said you guys were a sh**ty boy band"

"you didn't have to defend us Indi" Corbyn protests, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Of course I did. You guys are my family. No one disrespects my family and gets away with it." She smiles, finally opening her eyes. I smile down at her as she looks up at me. "Thank you for everything as well. It means a lot"

"any time" I kiss the top of her head and let go of her. She gets up and walks into the bathroom. I sit up and look at the guys who look at me weird. "What?" I ask.

"You have a bit of stuff on your chest" Corbyn smirks, circling his chest with his finger. I look down, noticing some scratches, red marks and little kiss marks. "Either she did that in her sleep or you're a heavy sleeper. " I just shrug.

*indi*

I get out of the shower and put on a pair of black rip jeans, the baby blue crop top with 'BABYGIRL' on the front. I brush my hair through after drying it and put it in a bun. After leaving the bathroom, I realize Jonah is asleep again and Zach is no where to be found. I put my clothes in the top of my bag and check my phone. I turn it on again from turning it completely off last night. I had multiple messages but ignored them all. I scrolled through some stuff before arms wrap around me, causing me to squeal a bit.