Drama Before Big Days

4 months have passed by. They guys went on the 8 letters tour around America, Jamie and I staying home. I didn't mind not seeing them in person because they were only going around America and they always called us any chance they got. Jamie and I were both also very busy. I have been spending a lot of time with my family, the boy's families and the princesses, also painting to make some money. I'm not quite sure what Jamie had been doing while they were away but she seemed to be a bit distant. They have been back for nearly two months though which is great.

After the guys got back, we all spent a lot of time together. Jonah and I are slowly taking our relationship to the next level. Like not a BIG step, but we make out now. I know that's weird but we didn't before, taking things slow is what we told each other we would do and we have. Well besides 'I love you' which we make sure to tell each other every day. We truly do love each other though, even Jamie and Zach have noticed how much of a better person I make myself around him. Zach even has told me Jonah treats me better and differently than anyone before me and that he is changing as well. He hasn't taken any of his relationships as slow as ours.

June 10th

I wake up, listening to a door slam shut. I groan, trying to get up to investigate but Jonah's arms tighten from behind me.

"It will be fine. Just stay and cuddle with me" he groans in his husky morning voice that I fall in love with more and more, every single day.

He digs his head into my neck, kissing it a couple times. I give in, falling back into his arms and feeling him smile against my neck. He snuggles into my body as I relax more, that was until our door flew open. We both jump, not knowing what was going on. I look over to see Zach crying silently in the doorway. He closes the door and slowly walks over to us.

"Zach, what's wrong?" I ask concerned, sitting up.

He wipes his eyes and crawls in between Jonah and I. He hugs me tight, while still crying a little. I hug him back, feeling Jonah hug us both. I am seriously worried about what's bugging him. I feel him fall asleep, letting out small snores. The door opens again and Jamie walks in.

"It's 10 Indi, if we are still going out, you need to get ready," she tells me, hinting at what I had planned to do today. A few days ago I went out and organised some stuff for Jonah's birthday. Today I had to get a few more things and pick up the stuff I already organised. I nod at her and she leaves.

"You went out the other day didn't you?" Jonah asks, in protest.

"yes but the stuff I organised the other day needs to be picked up," I tell him, trying to take Zach's arms from around me. He groans, hugging me tighter. "Zach, can you please let go of me, buddy?" I ask, knowing he was at least a little awake.

"No, stay" he states, hugging me tighter.

"Zach you know I don't want to leave but I have to go out and get some things." I frown, rubbing the back of his head softly.

"I know but I want you to stay" he states with a soft voice.

"I'm sorry Zach. I have too" I kiss the top of his head and remove his arms from me. He starts to cry a little so I stay, rubbing his shoulder till he falls asleep.

 He starts to cry a little so I stay, rubbing his shoulder till he falls asleep