Coachella Day 3

*james*

after I got back yesterday I went to check on Indi. I found her and gray cuddled up together, sleeping. Of course I had to take a photo of them but I left them both to sleep. I sent the photo to Ethan, so he knew where gray was. I also sent it to each of them commenting 'aww so cute' after sending it. I know Zach told me that he thinks one of the guys is catching feelings for her but honestly, her and gray would make a good couple.

I wake up the next day and jump into the shower. I chose quite a look for Indi today that's going to show a lot of skin, scars and her tattoo. I hope she manages to find Jamie again somehow, because that girl misses her so much. I got dressed into a robe and started doing some makeup before Laura brings in some breakfast and coffee for me.

"Thanks Laura." I smile as she leaves. After finishing my makeup I put on my simple outfit. It wasn't the best but I did like it. I then walk out of my room and find everyone except Indi out there.

"hey, where's Indi?" I ask them curious.

"still in her room I thin-" Laura starts before the door opens. In walks Indi, all sweaty.

"where have you been?" I ask. Her eyes widen as she sees us all ready.

"I went on a run. Plus it's only 8 so I didn't think you would all be ready" she says and walks into her room.

*indi*

i walk into my room and look at my phone. I had already seen the photo James had taken of gray and I. I walked gray back to where he was staying before going on a run. My screen was filled with texts and call from both Daniel, Zach and one text from Jonah. I roll my eyes and just hop in the shower. I dry off and blow dry my hair. I was getting James to put it into space buns later so I went on to doing some eye make up. I attempted a half cut crease, with a heap of greys and a little black. I then added some gold sparkle liquid shadow(I think that's what it is) into the cut crease. I put on the same lip gloss I've been wearing all week and waited for James.

"hey James?" I called out. He come running in. "Can you do my hair please?" He nods and starts doing my hair.

After he finishes, I start getting dressed. I first put on my shorts. They are white, semi-high waisted, velvet shorts. They come too the middle of my thigh but kept coming up as they were a bit tight. They also showed a bit of my butt and expressed it well. I put on my black bra. It was just plain black but showed off a lot. It only covered half my boobs and sat just above my tattoo. All my scars were on show but I really didn't care. Knowing James is with me through it all helped me. I knew we were seeing the twins again today too and I've become really close to them both. I follow the both of them yesterday and realise they already followed me. I put on my black, high heel booties. The heel was quite thick and tall, with them tying up in the front but had a zipper at the back. I had a few black and gold bangles on my right wrist with gold ball, stud earrings. I was ready. I walk out of my room and everyone looks at me. I start feeling hella insecure and started trying to cover myself. James came up to me.

"don't you dare. You look great Indi. It's Coachella for crying out loud, have fun with it. These all have different stories behind them that made you become a stronger person" he expresses, pointing to some of the scars. "And don't forget, Jamie is always here with you, supporting everything you do" I smile at him. I thank James before grabbing my phone from my room to check those messages. First I read zachs.

Zachy🐻👽💕: good morning (or when ever you read this). I love how much your expressing yourself in your Coachella outfits. It's............different to how you normally dress but your rocking it. I miss you so much. I still hug that blanket at night, tho it's lost your scent. It still helps me fall asleep in all the different time zones.