Cancelled

We all ate quickly, wanting to end this 'party' before it even started. I know they wouldn't be having it at the house so I made Christina tell me where it is. I sadly had to wake Reese up from her nap so she could eat, making her a little grumpy at first but when I give her one of my special 'princess hugs' she calmed down and become more playful.

"Can we imagine how secretly rebel Indi and Jonah's children will be" Zach announces suddenly.

"dude-" Daniel starts to complain before being interrupted by Jack.

"they would have two personalities. One around Jonah, then one around Indi. They would be too scared to push Indi's buttons" Jack suggests, causing me to shake my head.

"Gu-" Daniel tries again but fails.

"bro, everyone is scared to push Indi's buttons. Just imagine Indi coming home from getting groceries to find Jonah has dressed the kids up in Harry Potter costumes so he can finally roleplay Harry Potter with someone" Corbyn adds, making it even harder for Daniel not to explode. Jonah starts to chuckle a bit but I look straight at him and he shuts up.

"Those going to be some messed up kids" Jack finally adds, setting me off.

"how about you all stop worrying about our personal life and finish eating your f**king food. It does not matter to you how we raise our kids, and that's if we even have any" I snap, running off.

I burst out crying, opening the first door I come across and closing it again. I open my eyes for a second, realising I'm in a spare room, filled with some of my paintings and other music equipment. I slide down the wall, closing the door. I have one secret that I haven't told anyone, and it scares me a lot. I start to hyperventilate most of the time when I even think about it. Nobody knows, not even Jamie. I have always kept it to myself but I know sooner or later I will have to tell someone.

*it gets a bit dark here so be warned*

Once when I was much younger and stupider, I got injured seriously close to that spot. I had met this guy and he wanted to, you know. I give in and it happened. Not even a minute after it was done, he grabbed me by the hair, dragging me out of the bed. I cried out for help but no one was around. He said terrible things about me, all while dragging me downstairs. Once we got downstairs he started doing stupid shit, throwing knives, smashing glass bottles. I was still bare but every time I tried to get something to cover myself he would yell at me. Anyway, he ended up getting drunk and tripping on at the bottles and stuff. He fell, cutting right from there, down to my mid thigh, quite deep at that. I burst out crying but he was blackout drunk. I managed to find a towel and wrapped up the cut before slowly getting dressed and driving to the hospital, yes driving. Once I got to the hospital, I told them not to call anyone. I was so scared my family would disown me after what happened. They told me not to drive home but I did anyway. I didn't want them finding out.

*The dark bit over*

Ever since then I've been scared to do it. I'm scared someone will find out and start laughing at me about it. I mean yeah, Christina and Jamie have seen me in my underwear before but I hide it pretty well by always having that leg pushed back, covering the scar. I trace over where the scar is, crying to myself. The door flies open and there stands clearly worried Christina, Jonah and Reese. I burst out crying again, into my arms as I bring my legs to my chest. Jonah tries to hug me but I can tell Christina stopped him. I feel a light tap on my shoulder, I raise my head to look up at Reese. Even though I was crying, I see her face is full of worry and sadness.

"Indi, what's wrong?" She asks, clueless about what happened downstairs.

"you wouldn't understand princess. Maybe when you are older, but not now" I stutter, fighting back all the tears so I can speak. I put my head back in my arms, tracing my leg lightly only to cry more.