So it Begins

Everyone's families left, especially Jonah's who had to go pack. Yes, they knew but they hadn't packed yet and we leave tomorrow morning. We would have left tonight except the guys have an interview they need to go too, plus we are going out to dinner. Tyler, Jamie and I were also accompanying the guys to the interview so two cars are needed. They wanted to ask me some questions as well. I had started packing while Jonah showered, we are going out to lunch before the interview so since all the guys got ready this morning, it was just Jonah.

I finish packing all my stuff and sat on the ground, in front of my full body mirror. I started to French braid my hair in two, waiting. As I finished one side I heard a knock from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Yeah?" I yelled out, tying up the one braid.

"Umm, I forgot my clothes," Jonah states, opening the door a little. I giggle.

"it's okay, I'll try not look while I do my hair," I tell him, starting the other braid.

the door opens and closes. I continue doing my hair, catching Jonah walking around, holding onto the towel wrapped around him. I smile, continuing with the braid. I finish it, tying it off. I check in the mirror, finding Jonah sliding on his boxers. I wait for a minute, making sure my braids are even before getting up again. They lay halfway down my back, making them flickable and to rest over my shoulders. I play around with them, giggling to myself as Jonah does up the belt on his jeans.

"You didn't see anything did you?" He asks, looking through the closet for a shirt.

"only a little bit of your butt. Don't worry" I giggle. He rolls his eyes and continues to search for a shirt.

Daniel drove his car with Tyler, Jamie and Jack in it while I drove mine with Jonah, Zach and Corbyn in it. We had lunch and we're now on our way to the interview. Jonah had his hand placed on my thigh, next to the scar, as he told me directions. I was in front of Daniel so I lead the way. I look back in the review mirror every now and then, making sure they are behind us. We pull into the parking lot of the place the interviews at and find a double park. I pull into the second one, letting Daniel in the first. We all get out of the cars, waiting for each other before we enter the building. We all get redirected to a room, Jamie, Tyler and I sitting to the side as Corbyn, Zach and Jonah sit on a lounge, Jack and Daniel sitting on stools behind them. The interviewer sits on a single chair to the side of them, paper in hand.

Before the camera started rolling, she tried flirting with the guys, specifically Jonah. I started to get pissed, watching her place her hand on his knee, causing him to awkwardly chuckle, looking at me every now and then. Tyler seemed to notice how pissed I was getting because he swapped Jonah and Zach, Jonah now in the middle. I calmed down a bit but she still tried. About halfway through the questions, her boss wanted to start the questions with me.

"So now we have some questions for you guys and Indi. So, Indi would you like to join us?" She asks. I nod, getting up and walking over. "It seems we don't have enough chairs for you" she pouts.

"it's fine, I'll sit on Zach" I smirk, walking over to sit on his lap, placing my legs over the guys. "Is this good?" I ask her boss, who was behind the camera. He nods and we continue.

"so Indi, is it true you are the guy's personal manager?" She asks, crossing one of her legs over the other.

"no, of course not. People like to think that but all of these guys are my best friends, I just happen to live with them as well and tell them where they need to be at what times." I smile, Zach wraps his arms around me and Jonah placing his hand on my knee.

"She basically is one of our managers but we see her as more of our best friend that cooks, cleans and makes sure we are all organised for events and stuff," Jack states, resting his feet on the back of the lounge.