Birthday

It's been quite some time

It's been quite some time. Today is the day I always dread, every year. My birthday. Over the past month, the others and I have gotten a lot closer. Zach and I are.... joined at the hip basically, doing everything together. He took me shopping a while back to get some stuff for my room. I was even allowed to go to some studio sessions when I wasn't doing school. Speaking of that, the guys desided to get me a tutor. She 'helps' me with my work. Lies. She only comes when the guys are here, flirting with them and doesn't help me at all. Most of the time Corbyn ends up helping me because he's a loyal bean, and I'm using his laptop. I've told them all multiple times but they disagree, except Corbyn. Anyway, today I was planning on just going to the market or something and selling some of my paintings and drawings. The boys said they had another tour rehearsal today anyway. Which means they leave me yet again. But for a lot longer.

I wake up to the boys running up and down the hall again. They have been doing this quite a lot lately. I groan and grab my phone. I discovered they had speakers in the security cameras. Corbyn gave me the app to it. I click on the living room camera and say,

"Can you all shut up and stop stomping up and down the hall?" I turn it off and see Daniel roll his eyes as the others laugh.

I try going back to sleep, but something keeps me up. I groan and grab my phone again. I scroll through Insta for a while, liking a few pictures. I go onto snapchat and send my streaks, replying to the people that said 'happy birthday'. I get out of bed and start walking downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see everyone standing in front of the island. I roll my eyes and walk,over to the fridge. I grab out an apple and walk into the lounge room. I sit on the lounge and turn on the television. I find some cartoon that's on and watch them. I was having a big separation day. Dad and Anna would always do something special with me on my birthday.

"We are going to rehearsals now" Jack smiles from the archway of the room.

"If I'm not here when you guys are back, I'm at the markets" I frown and focus back on the show. Jack sighs and leaves with the others. I finish my apple and have a shower. I put on my black jeans, rainbow tie-dye t-shirt and some black vans. I collect my paintings and drawings. I put all my paper ones in a case with a few pencils and extra paper so I can draw while I'm there. I call an uber and start putting essential into my backpack. I take some of my paintings downstairs then bring the others down. The uber turns up so I carry most out. I go back and get the others then tell the driver the location. We drive their and he asks me about my works. I tell him about them and he offers to help me get to my spot. We arrive and he helps me take everything to my spot. I say bye and give him a tip.

After about an hour, half of my paintings were gone. I had around $150 now which was great. The drawings weren't doing so good but a few had sold.

"Wow, can I buy that one please?" I hear. I look up from my seat of the ground and see a boy around my age. He was quite a built person and had short, dark brown hair.