Surprise

"Time to wake up" I'm guessing Shane yells. I groan, rolling over and cuddling into the blanket. A few minutes later someone hits two metal objects together right next to my ear. I jump up, nearly hitting my head on them.

"I'm up" I yell, eyes open wide. I see Shane laughing on the ground as Ryland walks away with some pots, also laughing. I frown crossing my arms.

After a while Shane gets up and grabs a camera that was hiding on the coffee table.

"Now that was hilarious." Ryland giggles entering the room. I notice they were both dressed.

"But, what was the need for it?" I ask.

"Well it's 12 and you need to get up" Shane pans the camera too a clock.

"ahh fine" I groan.

I go upstairs and shower quickly. I dressed and plat my hair into two.

I put my pjs back into my bag before heading downstairs

I put my pjs back into my bag before heading downstairs. I get to the bottom and realise everyone is here again.

"Why hello everyone" I smile and walk past them to the kitchen, listening to their greetings. I stop hearing someone cough, turning in that direction. Morgan walk over to me, handing me a Starbucks coffee.

"I made sure to get your favourite" She smiles.

"Oh you shouldn't have but, thank you anyway" I hug her and take my coffee. I no longer need the kitchen so I sit on the lounge.

"Don't you want something to eat?" Garret questions.

"Not really, I've kinda come accustom to not eating too much" I express.

"Garret bring her some fruit" Shane demands. Garret runs off and I laugh.

"they really are like your minions" I smile.

"some more than others" he smirks and looks at Ryland.

"hey, I'm not a minion" Ryland protests.

"you look like one" Morgan sasses.

"Now that's a quote" I giggle as Shane looks at me shocked.

"She has been around you that much she's starting to act like you" Andrew laughs. Garret brings me an plate of watermelon. I smile big at him. Yes I love watermelon as well, like Daniel.

"Do you have anymore?" I ask holding out my empty plate after nearly 5 minutes. Garret nods.

"It's not cut-"

"just bring me the whole thing and a spoon, please" I smile. Garret walks off again.

"I take back my previous statement" Andrew states.

I sit on the lounge with my legs crossed, the watermelon resting in them as I eat it between Shane questioning me. I explained everything about what happened after I was kicked out, with the camera on.