Time Changes Everything

Seconds turn into minutes. Minutes turn into hours. Hours turn into days. While days can turn into months. A lot of things can happen over time, though it seems like it was only a few seconds, it was 5 months ago that Jamie left.

Daniel stayed in the spare room for a week. His room gave him too many bad memories causing him to hide in the spare room. Zach, Jack and I reorganised his room, changing the sheets on his bed and even moving it around so it looked brand new. I went and brought him some new decor so it was really brand new. Once we managed to get him out of the spare room, we showed him his room. He started crying of happiness, thanking us over and over again. He slept in it after that and actually come out of his room every day.

Adelia and Zach hang out every second day when she isn't at the hospital or playing soccer. Sometimes Zach would go to her games and drag me or one of the others along so he doesn't get stampede by fans and he doesn't look like a loner. They started dating about a month ago now and I am so happy for him.

Speaking of dating, Jack and Gabbie, as well as Corbyn and Christina are still going strong. I'm surprised Gabbie doesn't live with us because ever since we all got back she has been over very often. I get she doesn't want to disrupt his work with the band but they are with each other all the time when the boys aren't doing band stuff.

I miss Christina, I haven't seen her in 4 months and I'm sad about it. I facetime her a lot but she is so busy with Teena skincare, YouTube and finishing at FIT so it is rare that I get to talk to her. I want to visit her and help her but I'm restricted to LA at the moment.

Not long ago, I fractured my ankle in two places. I know what you are thinking, you should still be able to go visit her but no, I'm basically on lockdown. Mum won't let me leave LA but Dad took it a step further and said I can't leave the house. I get that he doesn't want me to get hurt but it is such a pain. I've become sick of being inside and not being able to see everyone. I can't even use my easel to paint because I can't stand on my foot. I even had to move into the spare room so I didn't hurt Jonah with the cast.

I don't know how I hurt it but I can't do anything because of it. Not even work out. I was going to the gym every two days so I kept fit but now I can't even walk around the house. I also haven't showered in over a week because no one has been here to help me.

The boys are always away, creating music and rehearsing for the Jingle Ball Tour again, they don't have time to help me. I tried calling mum and dad to get someone to help me but it's no use, they always have 'something on'. Sometimes I don't even eat because no one is here to help me. Anyway, my cast should come off today so I will be free again, the guys don't know though.

Jonah and I announced that we are dating to everyone on Instagram. Esther sent us both a photo each, telling us to use them as our photos. She sent Jonah the photo of us kissing in the water back at Minnesota while she sent me the photo of me fixing Jonah's tie for him.

Jonah captioned his(tagging Indi): always going to love my princess💜 Going 8 months strong.

I captioned mine(also tagging Jonah): Sorry Daniel but this is my job now💜 No one can separate me and my baby.

All of the fans commented some really nice things though the odd one commented some hate towards me. I didn't care and neither of us addressed it because we have each other and that's all that matters. Tate of course commented on it, making up sick rumors of Jonah cheating on her with me. It just made me laugh. Jonah also put up a snapchat us cuddling on our one year but I didn't put anything up, I didn't want to deal with any drama.

*Present time*

The guys are already gone for the day, none of them coming to say goodbye. I get it though, I'm sick and I was still sleeping when they left so they didn't want to interrupt my sleep. I did wake up to a warm cup of coffee and another of soup. Every morning I get the same with a note besides it. The guys take time to write a note to me every morning. It makes me happy reading the note, knowing they still care about me.