Bad dreams

So after that incident Zach and I called an uber back to Shane's place to pick up my luggage. I said bye to Shane and Ryland, thanking them for everything. We got back into the uber and drove back to the house. They had moved into a different house which was in a more expensive area. We snuck in, not knowing if anyone was home or asleep. Zach showed me the kitchen and took my bag up to his room. I had a drink of water and place the cup in the sink. I hear a door slam and turn around. Zach soon comes into the kitchen with a kinda distressed look on his face.

"what's wrong?" I ask, walking over to him. He had changed now and had just a pair of grey sweatpants on.

"Umm, Christina and Corbyn are here and sleeping. Jack and Gabbie are also sleeping, Daniel is playing with his guitar and Jonah is yelling in his room. I tried to get him to stop but he told me to just leave and but out. Tate ran out the door as I was coming down here" he sighs. We must have taken a while at Shane and Rylands.

"what's the time?" I ask. I had put my phone in my purse and Zach had taken it up with him.

"3 in the morning" he rubs the back of his neck.

"Well let me get changed and we will go to bed." We head upstairs and I hear Jonah sobbing from his room. I want to hug him so much. Daniel comes out of his room confused. He soon spots me

"why are you here?" He asks, looking me up and down.

"because I don't have a hotel room and Zach said I could stay with him." I smile at him.

"okay, goodnight." He smiles.

"goodnight Dani" Zach and I both reply before entering Zachs room. I look over to the other open doors, seeing he had his own bathroom and closet.

"oh, fancy" I giggle.

"I put your bag on top of the chair" he points to the corner of the room to this love seat, my bag sitting on top of it. I walk over to it and search for some pjs. I feel Zachs breath on my neck startling me.

"you scared me" I hit his arm, he laughs a little.

"I just thought you would want help undoing your dress" he smiles, me just realising he did it.

"Well thanks. I'm going to change in the bathroom" I put on some grey sweatpants and a blue singlet with spaghetti straps. I take my dress and lay it on the love seat as I let my panties on and I didn't have a bra on, the dress was the only thing I took off. I turn around and find Zach laying on the bed smiling. "What?" I laugh.

"nothing, I'm just glad your back and I'm not imagining things" he smiles as I walk over to the bed.

"Trust me, I'm glad too. I've had way to many hallucinations" I pull the covers back and slide into the bed but stop halfway. "How long ago did Jonah stop crying?" I ask concerned.

"when you first went into the bathroom" he looks at me concerned.

"I'll be back." I get back out of bed and walk out the door. I walk next door to the room the crying was coming from and slowly open it. There was things everywhere, pillows, blankets, pictures, fake plants, clothes and Jonah lay on the floor in the middle of it. I carefully walk through it all and realise he is sleeping. I frown, grabbing a pillow and blanket. I place the pillow under his head and pull the blanket over him. I plant a kiss on his head before leaving. I close the door to Zachs room and get back into bed.

"Is he okay?"

"I don't know, stuff was everywhere and he was sleeping in the middle of it. I put a pillow under his head and a blanket over him" I cuddle into Zach.

"you did the most you could do. Get some sleep" Zach kisses the top of my head, holding me close as I fall asleep quickly.

I open my eyes and see a bright light above me. I try reaching my hands above my head to shield my eyes but something stops them. I tilt my head back and realise I was chained to the ground. Oh no.