No, Don't Go

Tomorrow they leave again, sad I know. Jonah did come out of his room the next day and I spend every minute I could with them before they leave for Europe again. I've slept in Zach's bed with him since he got back because I missed him a lot. Gray tried to get me not to but he can't do sh*t. Dani also talked to the guys about why I couldn't come and they are going to try let me come to a few of the Europe ones. I do plan to do a little travelling while they are away anyway. I want to go see Christina, visit my family and Gray and E want to take me to visit their home town to see their family. I'm honestly excited to travel around now school is just about down. I'm just not excited about the guys leaving again.

I wake up, feeling squashed. I slowly open my eyes, realising it's not just Zach and I in bed. I also realise everyone else is awake.

"Ah, she has woken" I hear Corbyn say from somewhere near me. Everyone was in the bed with us.

"Yes, and i'm going to kill everyone if I don't get any space soon" I threaten. I instantly hear a big bang from next to me.

"Really Jack" I hear Jonah say from the floor.

"Yes, I don't want to be killed" Jack replies as we all laugh. I sit up in bed and see everyone standing except Zach who is still next to me.

"Who's idea was it to pile in bed with Zach and I?" I ask.

"Zach" They all say as Zach says "Daniel"

I start to laugh and get out of bed.

"What shall I make for breakfast?" I ask, making my way into the kitchen.

"PANCAKES" Jack yells causing all the guys to yell at him for being too loud.

I proceed to make pancakes, well that was until someone hugged me from behind.

"I'm sorry about the other day. I've had run-ins with Grayson in the past and thought of him hurting you I didn't like. The guys all know and I'm pretty sure Daniel would kill me if I didn't warn you first. Please be careful with him" Jonah says and hugs me tight.

"it's okay Jo. You don't want to see him hurt me. I promise I will be careful with him" I smile and continue cooking. he kisses the back of my head before walking off. I just about finish all the pancakes before another set of arms wrap around me. I could tell it was Zach because he always rests his head on my shoulder.

"what did Jo want?" He asks.

"he come to say sorry about over reacting and to be careful with Grayson" I say and put another pancake on the plate.

"good" he kisses my shoulder and leaves. I put the pan in the sink and place the pancakes onto separate plates.

"Boys, breakfast" I yell out. Jacks comes running in but ends up falling. I start laughing as he jumps back up. He runs and hugs me.

"thank you" he smiles, kissing my cheek and running off with his pancakes. The other boys come in and take their food.

"that boy really cares for you" Corbyn emerges from out of no where.

"what do you mean?" I ask. He grabs his pancakes.

"It means that one of those boys cares about you a lot more that you think. He will tell you when he's ready. He just has a different way of showing it" he walks off smirking. I'm just so confused on what he's talking about. I shrug my shoulders and grab my pancakes. I walk into the lounge room and sit between Daniel and Zach. We talk and laugh as we eat.

"Oh my gosh" Daniel says from beside me. I look at him confused.

"You ate all your food. I'm proud of you" Zach almost screams, bringing me into a hug with Daniel also hugging me. They let go and Corbyn jumps up to hug him. Jonah and Jack just look back and forth at us confused. I got up and went to the kitchen to start washing up.