"Welcome Home"

I would scream, jumping up from another nightmare. I had been back at the house now for a bit and have had even more nightmares. The weird thing is they are no longer about the guys hating me but.......losing them. I didn't have many other nightmares at their house but when I did, they all comforted me. I've talked to Shane about it to update him and he says its because I love them all so much. My family are a little angry that I keep waking them up but, its not my fault honestly. Well, it is but isn't if you get me. I don't chose to have these stupid nightmares. I talked to the guys every second day when they aren't performing or doing soundcheck. They are at the end of the tour, performing their last show today. I had flown out last week to see out the end of tour with them. I've had a lot of fun travelling around with them. I haven't really had a nightmare since I've gotten here.....well I had one. It was like one of my old ones though. The man and little girl are back. In this one I had to protect them from Tate but my daughter got shot. That's were the dream ended.

Anyway, I think the guys are starting to notice Jonah and I getting closer. Jonah announced that him and Tate were no longer dating the day after we confessed to each other. We've been sneaking little kisses in every now and then. Its kinda hard though when we live on the bus, surrounded by the guys. Before you ask, yes Zach knows. Hes my best friend, of course I would tell him. He's okay with it and has even taken photos of us doing couple things without us realising. I have a top bunk because of my small size and ability to climb in it with help. Yes, the guys have to help me get into it but still, its better then them having to climb into it. But, Jonah had given me a kiss one night after helping me into bed when we thought everyone was asleep and Zach just happened to get a photo of it.

Onto today, I wake up someone lightly tapping me. I groan and roll over, opening my eyes. I find Jonah smiling at me, holding my curtain back, just to put his head in.

"Morning babygirl" he kisses my head.

"Morning Jojo" I smile, grabbing his face and kiss him lightly.

You could say we are dating but we both know we can't make anything official because of Daniel and the fans. They would send me death threats and not like me at all. Jonah helps me out of bed by grabbing my waists, spinning me around and placing me on the ground. I giggle as he puts me down.

"I made you coffee" as soon as he ends his sentence I dart to the kitchen part of the bus. I find my coffee sitting on the counter. I smile back at Jonah who was right behind me.

"thank you" I cheer, kissing his cheek and taking my coffee to the lounging.

That's how my day started. Jonah and I cuddled under a blanket and just talked till all the guys woke up. If they asked we told them I had a nightmare and Jonah was comforting me. They all believed it except Zach. I hated lying to them but we had to keep it a secret. We all showered and had breakfast.

Daniel and I had a matching moment today

Daniel and I had a matching moment today. He also had on his black overalls, causing people to look at us as if we were a couple. We all laughed at peoples faces when we told them we were only siblings. We got to the venue and the guys went to soundcheck. I helped the crew set up the meet and greets plus the merch stand. Tyler also made me check backstage for all the drinks, outfits and other stuff the guys needed for the show.