Only the beginning

That afternoon, everyone slowly left, congratulating Jonah and I as they left. All the cookies had been eaten and all the presents put away. Christina and I had a massive catch up as the boys did who knows what. All I know is Angel and I walked into Zach pretending to give birth as Jonah comforted him and Corbyn delivered the baby. Daniel stood to the side, praying and Jack just laughed, 'helping' Corbyn. Curls then turned up that night, giving us all different coloured vans for Christmas except for Jack of course. I did tell her I was pregnant and she got really excited. 

It is now the next day though and not a lot has happened. Christina went out with Gabbie to get a good boxing day deal. The boys were also currently shopping for groceries as Jonah volunteered them all to go do it for me. I have been in bed editing all the footage I had from yesterday. I even got Jonah's reaction to the pregnancy on camera and him talking to the baby so I'm editing those in too.

I realised halfway through editing that I didn't film the hauling part of the video so that's what I'm currently doing. I went through it all in the order I got them, eating my chocolates at the same time as filming. I was near the end, just talking through the presents Jonah got me.

"Jo also got me this neck pillow for the upcoming tour along with this super soft blanket. I know it is a bus tour but it will be a lot easier on me with these and a pillow mum is getting me before we leave." I put them down, popping another piece of chocolate in my mouth. The door opens, Curls and Angel walking in.

"Oh, she does hauls now." Gabbie sasses, coming over sit on the bed behind me and waving as she was now in the frame.

"I needed to film it to add to my vlog." I chuckle, a bit of chocolate still in my mouth.

"She vlogs too. Wow, you did hang out with Christina for too long." Gabbie chuckles.

"Hey. She's my Queen, I get to hang out with her for as long as I like." Christina protests, also plopping herself down on the other side of the bed.

"Are you guys just going to chill there for the rest of my video?" I ask, looking at the monitor of my camera.

"yes," Gabbie answers, leading me to continue.

"last, but not least. Jo got me these heeled booties that seem a bit tall but are super comfortable." I hold one up, showing the camera the boot.

"Are those the ones you were looking at while you were in New York?" Christina asks, leaning over to look at them.

"Yeah. He found some online-" I go to answer but the door to my room opens once again.

"I thought I would find you up here" Jonah chuckles, closing the door.

"We were just talking about the booties you got her," Christina smirks, knowing something I don't.

"Oh, right." Jonah blushes a little, walking over to me, moving some of the things from next to me to sit down. As he sits down he looks into the monitor to check he is in the frame. "you could have said my hair was this messy this morning before the guys and I went shopping" He groans, attempting to fix it.

"But I like your hair messy. I think it looks cute." I smile, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks for blocking me from the camera," Christina yells at Jonah who was blocking her from the frame. "I brought those boots at New York and brought them over with me so he could give them to you." She announces, moving into the frame. Gabbie gasps as I pull back to look at Jonah.

"you said you found them online." I hit him lightly.

"I asked Christina to get them because I couldn't find them and she knew the exact size to get you." he pouts, wrapping his arm closest to the bed around my back with his other hand on my belly.