Fun Day

its been a month exactly since I've started staying at James's apartment. I go back every week so I can wash/get new clothes and more art supplies. I met Ian, brother of James, when he come back to film videos with James. It was so funny watching him do makeup by himself and live the life of James. I participated in one of James's covers and honestly he's really good at singing. The guys have face timed me everyday, when they can, well some of them. Some days they don't but I know they are busy. Though Zach always checks in with me every day. I also talked to Jack's girlfriend, Gabbie a while ago when they were all together on one of the guys days off. I knew Christina was also there with the guys which made me happy that someone was going to look after the boys. I didn't meet Jonah's girlfriend but Gabbie and Christina told me about her. I really didn't care but Christina was making a big deal about her, telling me what she was like and said so I just went along with it.

Anyway, I was currently on FaceTime with Zach and his little sister. They were in Dallas for there show tonight so they were all catching up with Zach's family for a few days. I laugh at something Reece said as someone calls out to them.

"I'm sorry Indi but we gotta go" Zach frowns.

"it's alright, I'm pretty sure James and I are going to a shoot today so I gotta get ready for that" I frown also.

"bye In" Reece smiles waving. Zach and I giggle at her.

"bye Re. Bye Zach" I smile as Reece runs off.

"bye Indi" Zach smiles and ends the call.

I groan and get off the bed, walking to the closet. After ten minutes of looking I deside on a pair of black jean shorts, a black singlet top, yellow vans and a yellow sister hoodie James give me. I took them and my towel into the bathroom to shower. I dressed and brushed my hair out. I blow dry it and style it in a top bun. I walk downstairs to the lounge and find James no where in sight. I adventure to the kitchen and grab an apple to eat. I then walk to the makeup room and find James setting up.

"I finally found you" I say, leaning against the door frame. He laughs a little.

"Well, we do have a shoot today and I want to film doing your makeup because I'm running out of ideas" he grabs stuff out of the draws.

"I'm down. As long as we can do a cover later" I take stuff from him to put on the table.

"Deal."

we start filming his video and I was so smilie. I love being on camera and especially with James. He's just such a kind person that always makes sure your comfortable with everything he does. I've also done many photoshoots in the past that really helped boost my confidence a bit.

"How did you both meet?" I read out from James's phone. We were also doing a Q&A with the video since his fans know I've been staying with him for a while. "We actually met at Starbucks" we both laugh thinking of how silly it sounded.

"little missy here was struggling with her work so I helped her. Anyway we talked for a while and become besties" James applies some more eyeshadow. We were going for a half cut crease with some greys.

"I've always fancied guy friends better than girls anyway. Though I do miss my one friend that was a girl." James hugs me. We continue for a while until a question pops up that I laugh at.

"what?" James asks as I fall back laughing my head off.

"has James introduced you to his obsessions yet?" I manage to spit out before laughing again.

"oh my god" James laughs too.

"no, but I do see some of his thirsty comments. Especially the ones he made Ian send on a video" I smile.