Coachella Day Drama!

So it's been a bit. I've been...... alright I guess. I've been eating regularly and also working out regularly. After Coachella I'm going back to just staying in the house. James is always busy and I have all my stuff at home so it's easier. Plus the guys come back for a little while after Coachella. Then they go on their Europe tour. I'll live though hopefully, just be all alone. I haven't spoken to Daniel or Jonah in a while but the others I have, Zach talks to me everyday anyway. It's kinda weird that they haven't talked to me but ehh, obviously I don't matter that much.

But enough about that, I wake up earlier than usual today. We were leaving to Coachella valley for Coachella today. I've already packed everything last night so I didn't need to be awake this early. I groan in frustration and check the time, taking my phone off charge. Only 6:32, still no way I'm going back to sleep. I scroll through my phone until quarter to 7. I get up, deciding to go to the gym. I change into some black Nike leggings, a vibrate yellow sport bra and some yellow running shoes. I make my self a protein shake and drink it while I pack up my gym stuff. I would shower when I get home so I didn't pack any extra clothes. I finish my shake, putting the cup in the sink and walk out the door, locking it again. I drive to the gym and am greeted by the usual counter person.

"back again Indi?" Amanda greets me, raising her eyebrow at me. I walk over to the counter, card in hand.

"yeah I'm back. I woke up early and thought I should get my workout in before I head off for Coachella with James and his crew" I smile, handing over the card. Amanda and I have become quite like friends since when I first started coming here with the guys and Tyler. She helps me some days and we just talk about anything except our pasts. She told me she had a pretty bad past and doesn't want to be reminded of it and I said the same thing.

"Have fun with that. Just ask me if you want any help and I'll get another person to fill in for me" she hands back my card.

"Thanks and I will"

i put my card back and head into the gym after putting my bag in my locker. I visit that often that they gave me a locker to use, covered by my membership. I grab out my water bottle and towel before shutting it up. I walk into the gym, finding it almost empty except one guy but I would expect it to be like that at this hour. I stretch for a while before doing some lunges and squats. I do some running, rowing and sit ups with a weight ball to work on a bit of everything. After a while I go back to stretching out my muscles and Amanda comes in.

"it's only been two hours, you can work more than this" she claps at me. She was like a personal trainer but not. I laugh and get up. "I want three laps of the green. Go!" She yells.

They had an extra part to the gym for more recreational activities that a lot of people used to run around. It was quite big too. I took off running after having a small drink. She likes to push me but not too much. I return back to the gym and find Amanda standing there, timer in hand. She clicks it as I run in the door and looks at me with no emotion.

"2 minutes 12 seconds. Not bad for post workout Indi" she exclaimed and writes it down on her board. I smile at her and have another drink before wiping the sweat with my towel. I notice the amount of other people in the gym now but that doesn't worry me.

I stretch out my legs and go collect my stuff. Amanda swipes my card again to clock out and I leave after bidding her fair well. I stop at Starbucks on the way back, not caring if the fans saw me or that I was sweaty and smelly. I shouldn't smell that bad considering I sprayed on some deodorant before leaving the gym. A heap of guys kept staring at me, cat calling and stuff but I just kept walking. I grabbed James and I a drink before driving back to the apartment. I unlocked the door and found James walking around the house frantically. He stopped in the middle of the room as I opened the door.