Get To Know Them

I wake up and look at my phone which is some how on charge. I don't remember putting it there. I roll out of bed and notice how hot it is now. I took my cardigan off before getting into bed so it was now sitting on the floor, trying to make my room look less bare. I started to walk downstairs, noticing all the guys doors closed. I walk into the kitchen and see Jonah drinking some water.

"Good morning" I greet and walk over to the fridge to see what I can make for breakfast. If I was going to live here I would at least be polite and make breakfast for them. I had to make my own a lot of the time because mother 'forgot me'.

"Good morning. Are you looking for something particular?" He asks watching me look through the cupboard now. I smile as I find something and try getting on my tippy toes to get it.

"Yes. I was planing on making breakfast so I needed to find some ingredients" I struggle a bit. All of a sudden a hand comes from behind me and grabs the flour. I turn my head and smile at him as he puts it on one of the counters. "Can you please get the baking powder and sugar as well?" I ask him, looking at them at the top still.

"Sure." he smiles and grabs them down for me. I turn and find him still right behind me. I look up at him as his arm supports him against the cupboard. His eyes are so magnificent. There more of a green today.

"Thank you Jonah" I say after a while and head back to the fridge for some other stuff. I hear him sigh.

"It's okay. Oh and Daniel went to the gym early this morning, he should be back in half an hour" he says watching me for a bit and leaves the room. I frown and continue cooking. After ten minutes of cooking I hear footsteps pound down the stairs and a wild Corbyn appears.

"I thought I smelt food" he says and walks over.

"Good morning to you too corbs" I smile and stir the batter. I feel him stand behind me.

"Good morning. Your making your famous pancakes" he excitingly says, hugging me. I smile and nod.

"Who's famous pancakes?" I turn to see Jack walk in the kitchen. He sees me cooking and walks over. "I'm so glad we have someone who can cook properly in the house now" he smiles.

"Hey, I can cook" Jonah yells out. I laugh a little as Corbyn chuckles from beside me now.

"Not very well though" Jack yells back. I crack up laughing and so does Corbyn. After a while I finish up cooking the last pancakes.

"Can one of you get Zach up please?" I yell out as I place the last pancakes on the pile.

"Why can't you?" I hear someone say from behind me. Oh Daniels back. I frown.

"Because I have to get stuff out for the pancakes I made and make sure the other boys don't come in and eat them, making it uneven for some people" I tell him, putting the last pan in the sink. I turn and place the pancakes on the island and see Daniel still standing at the door.

"When did you learn to cook?" He asks suprised. I roll my eyes and finally see Jack come downstairs with a grumpy Zach.

"Why was my sleep dis- PANCAKES!!" Zach yells and runs over to next to me. He tries to grab one but I swat his hand away.

"If you didn't notice, which you obviously haven't. If I didn't learn to cook, I would have starved because mum wouldn't feed me some times. Zach, help me get syrup and stuff out please" I say and put a cloth over the pancakes. He nods as Daniel disappears. We get the syrup and stuff out for the pancakes and place them on the counter along with plates and cutlery.

"Boys, breakfast" I yell out and they all come running. I make sure they all get the right amount and place Daniels on his plate using the flipper.