Come Home

It's been a month. I went to the art expedition, won a prize of $1000 for one of my art works, met a load of my artist idols and fans. Gray come with me and took a lot of photos. We had a lot of fun but he did get jealous a lot when male fans came up to me. We did fight a bit and it reminded me of the guys song I helped write. Yeah I helped them write a song called 'Hooked'. We all love the song and they filmed the video already. I've been to a few shows and am currently visiting Christina before visiting home again. Anna hasn't talked to me in a while and when I called dad, he said she's been locked up in her room and only comes out to eat and use the bathroom. I'm really concerned. I get messages from the band account all the time, saying how much they miss me and want to be with me. It's kinda creeping me out but I haven't told anyone except Corbyn and Christina. She thinks it's funny because I use to love their music. Yeah I was a fan before after Corbyn introduced me to their music. I didn't know what they looked like or their names, except Corbyn, but I loved their music. I still do but its great to finally put faces to voices.

"Wake up" Christina yells at me. I groan and open my eyes slowly.

"I'm up" I groan, just above whisper. I try roll over but Christina was sitting on top of me.

"come on, we have a lot planned to do before you leave" She jumps off me and starts running to my bag.

After showering, Christina hands me an outfit. I walk back into the bathroom and put it on. She give me a baby blue cropped top with the word 'BABYGIRL' on the front in a light pink. I also had black, high waist, ripped jeans and black heeled boots with the heel being thick and tall. I put on the necklace Corbyn got me along with the bracelet Jonah got me, along with a few gold bangles and my diamond stud earrings Zach got me. I didn't do anything with my hair except brush it, I am having a good hair day for once.

"Oh my gosh, you look great" Christina squeals and hugs me. I hug her, saying thank you then pick up my backpack. I have a heap of stuff in it. There is; a pair of sunglasses, goofy glasses given to me by Corbyn, a small panda teddy bear from Zach, small bag of paints and brushes, sketch/paint book, my wallet with the artist palette key chain Jonah give me, a few books, my earphones, water, medication, my jumper with 'girl boss'on the front and of course my phone. Oh and hairbands and a brush.

We get off the train and walk to the coffee shop. We took a few photos on the way there and as we waited for our stuff. Once it arrived, we set it out to take a snap chat of our 'food', mine just so happened to also include Christina more than my food. I captioned it 'Brunch Date 💕 Sorry Corbs, I'm taking your women' I giggled and post it on my story after saving it. We chat away as we eat before I get a call. I pull out my phone and realise it was Gray. I look at Christina and she nods for me to take it. I press answer and put the phone to my ear.

"hey baby" I smile, stabbing some of my food with the fork.

"Really? Don't baby me. your on a date with someone who is also taken" he expresses a little angry. I giggle a bit.

"Gray its a joke. Christina is my best friend, I joke about it all the time when I'm out with her or Corbyn. I do it with all the guys. Don't worry." I smile.

"good, I don't want you to leave yet" he expresses then gasps.

"what do mean yet?" I ask, confused.

"I mean, we've only been dating for a bit over a month. I don't want you to leave me for someone else" He recovers.

"Okay. I'll call you later because I want to spend time with Christina before I go home. love you, bye." I let out and hang up.

"Whoa, You okay?" Christina asks as I put my elbows on the table and my head in my hands.

"No. He stresses me out so much when ever I'm out with anyone, thinking I'm going to leave him." I look up. "He just said he doesn't want me to leave yet!"