Friendly Endings

Love, it can change someone's view on something so little into something big. It also works the other way around, making big things seem little. It affects all different types of peoples lives in different ways. The bad can become good, the good can become mysterious, it is different for everyone.

I discover over the duration of this bus tour just how much the effect of Jonah's love changes my mindset. It may not just be Jonah but the baby as well but I've noticed how much my guard has come down as well as how I treat and act around others.

Remembering back to how secretive and closed off I was from everyone when I first arrived at the guy's house to how far I've come. Yes there has been a lot of ups and downs but now we are more connected than ever.

Upon finishing the tour, I arrived at the guy's house with everyone's family there, presents all around them for the new house and Baby Girl. It was so exciting seeing everyone again and seeing our new house for the first time.

*flashback*

We arrived at this beautiful house, exactly how I pictured it

We arrived at this beautiful house, exactly how I pictured it. In front of it stood Joey, Mr Kate and Mr Baby, along with all their camera crew and what not. (Love me some Mr Kate and Joey decorating)

"Oh no. What has he done now?" I joke, getting out of the car and walking over to hug them.

"What do you mean what has he done now?" Kate announces, half hugging me. Well she has Mr baby in her arm and I'm pregnant so it's a bit hard to hug properly.

"Well, you three are here which means Jonah has planned something yet again without me knowing," I state, turning to find Jonah now next to me and the guy's car pulling up. Yes, they come too as they did help buy the house for us.

"Oh yes, he did tell us about the whole surprise thing." Joey chuckles. "Also congratulations to the both of you on the baby."

"Thank you, we really just hope we are going to be ready for when she comes," Jonah answers, looking behind us at the guys who try creeping up on us. "You guys realise you aren't going to scare anyone."

"Damn it." Zach and Jack say in unison. Daniel comes to my other side, Corbyn beside him with Jack and Zach behind us.

"Well hello to you all as well." Kate jokes, noting to their sudden appearance. "We've never done a reveal to this many people."

"Wait, you decorated one of the rooms?" I ask, running my hand over my belly, semi hidden under my dress.

"More like decorated the whole house for you guys." Joey corrects me causing my jaw to drop. I turn around, slapping every single one of the guys who cry out 'ow' in unison.

"How much did they all pay you? They already paid for the house let along for you to decorate it." I ask, turning to face the three again.

"How about we just get onto the house." Joey dodges the question, taking Mr Baby from Kate so she can direct me around the house. "Close your eyes so we don't spoil anything."