Basic Talk

September 24.
I've tried to get better and become happier, but all I've achieved is a healthy weight. I'm still not as happy but today should help a bit. Shane and I have been planning for a while now and have agreed to Face Time today about some things. My family is travelling to LA in a couple days for the boys 2 year anniversary and we've decided to meet in person then. That way it is cheaper and easier as well as the LA flight was always planned. I still haven't been able to talk to the guys but it's been nearly 4 months. I find it ironic that their two year marks four months of me being shoved away from them. I talked to Tyler the other day and he said due to Daniel being a pain in the a** he can't tell me how they are and they can't exactly know how I am. Speaking of pains, Anna and I got in another fight. This one was me going at her but, it had a good ending.

*flashback*

"why can't you just be happy for me Anna? I'm finally going to get help and you're just making things worse" I declared.

"I don't know okay. Maybe because you've shut me out and haven't talked to me" she answered, turning around to face me.

"I shut you out because you told Daniel that Jonah liked me. I'm partially here because of you"

"I didn't know he was going to go off like he did. I thought he would just tell you that you weren't allowed to date Jonah and it be okay. I didn't want you to lose any of your best friends. I didn't want you to be sad again. I just didn't want you to be hurt again and it turns out that happened anyway" she weeps. I frown and hug her tight. She was just looking out for me.

*present*

now Anna and I are alright. She also can't tell me anything though. I can tell it's not good though. Anna has helped me with some covers as well which I've done another three of. Mum has been more supportive of me lately and dad has been helping me a lot. This morning I had to run some quick errands so I just changed. I got back and mum had made lunch. I walked closer to the table and saw-.

"Christian, Tyler" I squeal, seeing them stand around the corner. I run and hug Christian, as he is standing in front of Tyler.

"we thought it would be good to pay you a visit as you can't visit us" Christian smiled. I smile too and move on to hug Tyler.

"They aren't the same without you" Tyler whispers. I lean back and frown at him. "Their always fighting. But, that's as much as I can say"

"let's eat" mum chimes in.

We all sit down to eat, laughing and smiling. It reminded me of when I was little, very little. I stop eating to wipe my eyes.

"hey, what's wrong?" Dad asks, reaching out to grab my hand.

"it's just- the memories. This gives me memories of when we were younger" I smile. Christian turns my face towards him and wipes my eyes.

"Its alright. We all miss the times we had when we were younger" He pats my back. I smile and continue to eat my breakfast.

Christian offers to help mum wash up so I head upstairs to shower. I put on this casual outfit because it wasn't to much for the call.