Love You

"Mummy! Daddy!" A child yells, crying. I groan, opening my eyes to look around an unfamiliar room. I look at the clock on the bedside table and read 1:34am. I go to get up but a hand on my waist stops me.

"Don't worry. I'll go check on her" A familiar voice says, rubbing my side. They kiss my head and get up. I watch them exit the room and roll over, facing the middle of the bed. I soon hear light footsteps and a smiling, little girl jumps onto the bed.

"Hey cupcake" I smile at her, opening my arms. She crawls right into them and lays close to me. "What's wrong?"

"I had a nightmare that you and daddy got eaten by Santa's reindeer" she frowns at me. I look down at her blue and green mixed eyes.

"I can assure that wont happen cupcake. Now get some rest." I kiss her messy brown hair and snuggle her close to me. The mystery man comes back and gets back in bed. "She will be okay now" I keep looking down at her but wanting to look up.

"good" he kisses her head as well, I only see his semi short brown hair before he wraps his arms around both of us. I close my eyes, cuddling into his bare chest. "my two princesses, back in my arms"

I jolt forward in the bed, waking up from the dream. The room was still dark and I was the only one awake. Both Jonah and Zach were asleep next to me. I cross my legs and put my head in my hands. It reminds me of the nightmare I had yesterday. the similar man and child. I crawl down the end of the bed and walk into the bathroom. I turn the light on and look at myself on the mirror. I looked like crap. I was bruised and bandaged a lot. My hair stuck out in all different directions and I had bags under my eyes. I rest my elbows on the counter and my head in my hands. I looked up at my toiletry bag and thought. I then opened it quickly and grabbed my medication. I put some in my mouth and turn on the tap. I cup the water in my hands and bring it to my mouth, drinking it to take the pills. To tame my hair, I brush it out. I still looked like crap though.

"Stop worrying and come back to bed" I turn and see Jonah leaning against the door frame.

"how did you know I was worrying?" I ask, turning towards him.

"I might not have known you for long but I can tell how you feel about yourself" He smiles at me. "tell me what's worrying you now" He opens his arms for me. I softly hug him.

"I just feel like crap. I don't deserve you guys, especially after yesterday. Its all my fault everyone is hurt. I should have just left it alone." I sigh, hugging him a little tighter.

"You definitely deserve us. You defended us before, we were doing the same. its not your fault either, we chose to stand up for you. I know there is something else worrying you too" I look up at him and see him looking at me with sorrow.

"Its nothing, just some stupid dreams I had" I lean back from his arms.

"okay but I still know its worrying you, I just don't want to push it" He grabs my hand and takes me back to bed. I crawl into the bed and turn to face Jonah. He lays on his back but moves me so I'm cuddled up to him. I lightly trace shapes over his chest and fall back to sleep. "if you only knew how much I love you" he whispers, not expecting me to hear.

I wake up again but this time, I'm the only one in the room. I lean up, looking around and see my phone sitting on the side table with a note. I lean over to grab them both then remain in the middle of the bed.

'Dear Indi, we know you are very confused but please listen. All of your family is currently out at the moment meaning that there is only us four boys. We thought it was about time we told you which of us have been messaging you but we had to make sure Daniel or your family didn't find out and kill us because he has already tried to figure it out and said none of us can date you. We won't let that stop us though. We will explain everything, just get dressed and meet us in the room next door. Love ~the boys'