Chapter 2- I'm perfect

I woke up good and early so I can do my hair, and dress SUPER CUTE. But wait a second, I can wear whatever and look drop dead gorgeous.

My name is Paige and I have Brown half dyed blond luxurious long straight hair, Gorgeous brown eyes, and tan skin.

I put on a light pink long sleeve crop and denim jeans, along with black hightops.

I walked downstairs and saw my mother cooking and my sister eating toast.

"Hi sweetie!" My mother grinned.

"Morning." I said.

"In class were going to have sbacs, I bet I'll do-" my sister got cut off by me.

"Awful..." I finished for my sister.

"Dont talk to your sister like that"

"Whatever...I got a 230 on my math test and 243 on my reading test" I bragged.

"Thats good sweetie.." my mom sighed along with my sister Janet.

"Can you walk your sister to school?"

I'm a senior in high school and my sister is a freshman.

My sister has messy short hair, overall small brown eyes, fair skin, and light brows.

I rolled my eyes,
"Nope, she's no where near to being ready"

I walked to school, my sister was behind me saying my name.

"Paige!!"

"Shut up, Janet"

"Paige, mom has an appointment! I'm walking with you no matter what.."

"Ugh" I muttered as I sped up my pace.

I kept walking but saw a person in all black staring at us, I quickly went and took off running.

No way I'm getting kidnapped..not today...I look too good to get kidnapped today!

^^^

I finally arrived at school, I walked in and signed myself in but when I turned to walk away I ran into a wall...no a very hard chest.

I looked up and saw the most gorgeous green eyes and messy blonde hair ever.

"You better not had messed up my hair...."

"It looks fine to me.."

"Really?! Awww thank you!!"

"No problem"

"See you at lunch.."

I walked off with a grin on my face, I walked into class.

Okay let me tell you all the classes were pretty boring...except for the fact that I did well on a quiz.

Once it was lunch time I went to the table with all my friends and that handsome dude I met this morning...his name is Jack.

"Oh my Lord....so I went out shopping, and I got the most adorable top!" Kayla squealed.

"Adorable? Girl I got the most cutest clothes you can imagine" I grinned.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yep...walk in closet full of them..." I said while pushing my hair back.

"So how did you all do on you quizzes?"

"Oh I did spectacular!" I Answered quickly.

"Oh that's-" Jack started but I cut him off.

"ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!"

"...yeah right...so di you guys watch that new TV series?" Layla asked.

"Of course! I'm the pretty one!" I said.

Ok I might be bragging a bit too much but I don't care, I'm perfect and everything I am saying is true.

My friends looked a bit annoyed so I wasn't surprised that when the bell rang they basically ran off.

^^^

Once school was over, I walked home without Janet. Janet is with her friends at a park so....I'm glad because I feel so embarrassed walking with her.

I walked into my house, my mom was already home and in the laundry room doing the laundry.

"How was your day at school?" My mom asked.

"It was great...like always!" I grinned widely.

I walked up to my bedroom and flopped onto my bed. I looked at my huge photo of myself above my bed, gorgeous, and looked at my life size doll of myself, beautiful.

I am perfect no matter what.