Chapter 35- Are you crazy.

Dedicated to: DarkShadowDemon

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?"

I have been yelling the entire song 'R U Crazy' at my mom for a whole 4 minutes and now I'm just repeating the song over and over again.

"Are you crazy are you crazy, must've been stupid if you thought we could start again!"

"Are you crazy are you crazy are you crazy are you crazy? Must be stupid if you think we can start again. Are you joking, must be joking, you aint laughing, I ain't smokin, must be cra-"

"FOR GODS SAKE SHUT UP PAIGE!!!!" Jackson yelled with lots of annoyance and anger.

I glared at him. If I wasn't in this small glass box with barely any air at all I'd be attacking both of them by now.

"Shut up Jackson! You did wrong to me too!"

He glared at me and went to open his mouth to speak but I quickly yelled at my mom.

"YOU LEFT ME WITH THE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"

"It was for safety reasons."

"Yeah the safety for you!!" I snapped.

"I..."

"Your selfish a$$ had your sister die because of you!!!"

"I was thinking of a plan to get you back."

"Yeah and this whole time I thought my dad overdosed but really your sister poisoned him!"

My mom became silent and her green eyes were suddenly filled with remorse. Jackson looked at his feet the entire time like if it was the most amazing thing in the universe. It's so stupid to have to choose between two people I hate with my gut.

My mom looked at Jackson and quickly snapped, "what did you do wrong to her?"

Jackson looked up at her and growled a bit.

"Why would you care? You only raised her for six years!"

"Well if I didn't leave then her and I would've both died!"

"You could've contacted the police! Wait...I forgot, you don't give a damn about anyone, except yourself!"

They kept bickering and I looked around the glass box for some sort of exit. I noticed a rope way at the top. I jumped up and tried to grab it, but me only being 5'3 and this box being at least 11 feet tall but narrow as fuxk, I obviously didn't reach the rope.

"I bet you know nothing about my daughter!!"

"I know more than you!!!"

"What do you mean 'daughter'? I'm not your daughter, at least not in my opinion." I snapped.

"I'm your BIRTH mother!"

"You sure didn't care about father or me when you left!! If you left I would've grown up with dad!!! But noooo you just had to make a damn street deal!"

She quieted herself and started crying and I quickly turned around and faced my back to them.

"45 minutes left." The kidnapper said.

"Your the worst..." I heard Jackson mutter to tiffany.

I turned to face them and I glared at them both and at Jackson.

"Oh yeah? You have nerve speaking like that Jackson! I damn near committed suicide because of you!!" I growled.

He looked shocked and he went to open his mouth but I yelled over him.

"Why don't you tell us your story Jackson...or do I have to?"

"How much do you know...." He asked seriously.

"Guess I'll tell the story" I muttered.

HIT THE ROAD JACK JACK

A/N:
Hiyee! Just wanted to say thanks to DarkShadowDemon for telling me about the song used in this chapter, "R U crazy"
Thanks again! Bai!