Chapter 19- Honesty

Chapter 19- Honesty.

I woke up and yawned, I got up and saw Jackson sitting bit farther from me. I stretched and lay against the wall.

"Are you feeling better?"

I was waking up during the night and vomiting, so...yeah.

"I feel better...thanks for asking"

He looked around almost like if he was thinking of a plan but nothing came to his mind.

"Why don't we share stuff about each other?" I offered, wanting to know more about him.

"I guess..."

"Well...I'm a foster child...been in foster care since I was six."

"Really? That's messed up..."

"Yep."

"I'm 18."

"17"

He paused for a second but finally looked back up at me.

"I like...you"

My jaw probably broke...because I was not expecting that to come out of his mouth, of all people.

"I like you too." I gulped.

He grinned a bit. His hazel hair was raggedy and not buzzed anymore, he had a bit of stubble on his chin but his blue eyes were brighter than ever.

"Why dont we make the most of this night?"

"Why, cause were going to die young?"

"Uh...yeah."

He moved me closer to him.

"Your not going to vomit on me, are you?" He asked.

"I dont know..." I answered.

I lay my head on his lap. I know we're not going to escape but I can at least be happy. He pecked my cheek and I closed my eyes.

I ran around the room, looking around. Where's Jackson?!

"JACKSON!!"

I kept running until Jackson came out of no where and bumped into me and I hit the wall, and the wall opened like a door.

I woke up and ran toward the wall and slammed myself against it...and it opened.