Chapter 38- whatever it takes

I paced back and forth. I can't make this choice. No I can't. But if I don't then I die. DAMN IT WHAT DO I CHOOSE!!!
I'm losing air every second and in becoming weaker because of these fools!

"You know we're not much different than each other" Tiffany said to Jackson.

"You are totally right...except the fact that I actually saved her."

I rolled my eyes at their cockiness. They seriously need to stop talking, I mean I only have- 30 MINUTES LEFT?!? FUXK!!

A while later they started bickering and soon some gas went into the glass. Ew.

"Sweetie-"

"SHUT *cough* UP!"

"Dont talk back to your mother!"

"Your not my mother!!! I hate you with everything!!"

"Paige, please!"

"I MADE MY DECISION!!"

"Paige no!!!"

"And it's?" The tv turned on.

"Tiffany."

"Any last words, tiffany?" The tv spoke.

"Please! I didn't raise you this way!!"

I tilted my head and coldly said, "that's right, you didn't raise me."

"Please just remember all those good times we had together!"

The more I thought the more I felt myself crumble.

"I....I'm sorry mom!! I don't hate you! I love you!!"

"Its okay!! I'm sorry too!!"

"I'm sorry how I-"

*boom*

"MOM!!! NO!" I screamed.

The rope magically dropped down to me. I grabbed it quickly and started climbing up it. I heard police sirens so I quickly kept climbing, ignoring the death smell coming from my mom who was exploded into little itty bitty pieces. I ran to Jackson whoms chains magically came off. I turned and saw cops storming into the room.

"What happened here?!" Detective Lisa yelled.

"Cant you smell it." I snapped as I stormed off towards the door they didn't come through.

"Where are you going?" A cop ran after me.

I glared at him and snapped coldly, "to go kill this [choose a swear of your choice]"

"What?! Your nuts! Let's just go!" Jackson stormed towards me.

I glared at him and walked off and slammed the door open, police behind me along with Jackson. I was on a mission...and that's to eliminate the person who has been causing all this.

"Wait." The tv man spoke.

We all turned around and faced the TV with confusion.

"If you want to catch me...send Paige in to."

They looked at me and I looked at them.

"Your not going are you?" Detective Brynt asked and I managed a half smile mixed with a glare.

"I'm going."

They stood frozen and Jackson quickly walked to me.

"I'm not leaving you...last time I did that you almost died."

I bit back a growl and casually said "I'm sorry, but this is the only way..."

He sat quiet for a moment, "your going to die trying to solve this!!"

"I don't care Jackson! Don't you see? He wants me! Not you! You can't stop me this time, buddy."

With that being said I ran through the entrance and was just about to turn the corner but remembered the last time I ran ahead. I slowly peeked my head around the corner and saw that the coast was clear so I quickly walked down the hall and down others.

"I see you...you can come in."

I turned and saw a super duper big office.

I have to do this, I'll do whatever it takes just to kill him...even if it means dying.