Chapter 18- I give up

Chapter 18- I Give Up.

I was in a stream, I couldn't get up, I'm drowning, No...how did I end up in water?! I grasped onto absolutely nothing except for water.

"Paige!!" I heard my name being called.

I tried to speak but I couldn't otherwise I'd choke on the water.

"PAIGE!!"

I woke up gasping for air. I glanced around and saw I was locked up in a room...I coughed and looked around and noticed I was in a room, all white room with no windows. I soon noticed Jackson staring at me from across the room.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing..."

"No rude response? That's the first.." I grinned.

Jackson rolled his beautiful blue eyes.

"Take it as a compliment."

I sighed and looked around and didn't see any door of any kind. I gulped and quickly tried to get up but my legs weren't feeling it so I immediately collapsed onto the hard floor...which hurt badly. Jackson got up and walked over as though if it was the easiest thing ever, while I can't even stand on my own legs. He helped me sit back up and he sat next to me...probably afraid I'm going choke on my own vomit.

"You okay?" He finally asked.

"I'm fine...just the shocks."

I can barely feel my own self because of those shocks. I had approximately 7 shocks...how am I still alive? I mean most my brain cells are probably fried.

"Do you have a plan?" Jackson asked suddenly.

I looked at the ground but shook my head.
"No...I don't have a plan at all, do you?"

"Obviously not."

I glanced around and noticed that Jamie wasn't here.

"Wheres Jamie?" I asked.

Jackson looked at the ground then met my eyes.

"Shes dead.."

I closed my eyes.
"I give up..."

"What?"

"I give up" I repeated.

"So what...we're just going to sit here and wait to die?"

"Guess so..." I muttered

I counted how many days we've been here...at least seven, and we haven't eaten at all and our faces are filled with dirt.

I knew that I had to make a plan...but...theirs no way out of this one. Were getting killed off one by one and one of us is next. I feel like a cloud and I leaned my head onto Jackson's shoulder and closed my dark brown eyes.

Jackson's POV:

Paige rested her head on my shoulder and obviously was falling asleep. I suddenly feel the emotion of remorse...I mean she isn't really like her normal self...she is a bit pale and her voice is a bit weak sounding. I leaned my head back and sighed.

I know we can't just give up, no matter what, we have to keep pushing forward, we have to keep fighting...but how can we when Paige is basically a cripple because of all those shocks that made her weaker than a piece of paper. I closed my eyes and kept thinking of how to get out of here.

I moved her hair out of her face and looked around. I started to move back a bit once she started squirming all around. She screamed and fell onto my lap. Well at least she didn't hit the floor and hurt her head even more. She opened her eyes and looked up at me and quickly stumbled back up.

She looked at me for awhile before looking back at the ground...her face pale, oh great.

Paiges POV:

I felt sick to my stomach, I started gagging, Jackson held my hair back and I vomited right next to me...but some got on me.

"Its okay get it all out."

We got so far...but it doesn't even matter, because were both going to die.