Chapter 36- Wouldve died for you

Chapter 36- Would've died for you.

A year ago.
After interrogation I sat on my bed and rested my head on the covers. I was waiting for Jackson to come home already...I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

About 30 minutes later I woke up and heard my phone ringing like crazy. I grabbed it, it was an unknown number so I declined the call. I went into a back walk over and went to kick over but my phone started ringing again so instead of me kicking over into a perfect landing, I shrieked and tilted sideways and tumbled towards my white vanity making it fall onto the ground. I growled in frustration and picked up my vanity which now had a crack in the mirror. I picked up a book and started reading.

"No...not fang!" I commented while reading Maximum Ride.

After reading a chapter and ignoring many phone calls I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I swear if It calls one more time I wi-
*ring ring.*

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF PANCAKES!"

I got up and grabbed my phone and answered the call.

"LISTEN A$$HOLE-"

"NO YOU LISTEN YOU LITTLE BI#*H!"

I waited for him to tell me what he had to tell me but he didn't.

"WHAT IS IT YOU HAVE TO SAY???"

"235 BLVD! RIGHT ALLEY. GO THERE OR YOU DIE." The person said just before hanging up.

I ran out the door quickly and down flights of stairs. I ran until I got to the street. I heard people in the alley so I casually peeked my head around the corner. I saw people that looked like they were in a gang. I then noticed Jackson. Out of instinct I was about to lunge forward because I was thinking he was captured. I stopped myself when I saw him go and kiss a girl. My facial expression changed to pissed. I just noticed I was in a red crop and white shorts. I quickly ran off and  back to the dayas apartment. I ran into my bedroom and jumped onto my bed and stuffed my face into my pillow and screamed.

After screaming for ten minutes straight I sat up and started punching my wall and didn't stop. After the tenth punch the wall started to crack. I kept punching and soon I was punching holes through my walls.  I heard my mom rushing in but I kept punching the wall causing many splinters to go into my arm. My mom quickly pulled me away.

"It's okay, I'll go call Jackson." She said as she got her phone out.

"NO!!" I screamed and slapped her phone out of her hand.

She stared at me for a while but when she noticed how many scratches, cuts, and splinters I had in my arms, her eyes became flying saucers. She grabbed her phone and quickly dialed what I'm guessing is 911. I curled up in a ball and started crying a flood. I didn't even notice paramedics rushing in because I was stuck in my trance for so long. One tried to pick me up but I quickly rolled off my bed making a loud thump noise and quickly rolled underneath the bed. I heard them sigh and quickly pull me out from under the bed and tie me down to the gurney. I was about to scream but decided not to so I cried myself to sleep.

Hours later.
I woke up in a hospital bed and I looked around and saw Jackson sitting there.

"Oh your awake" he said as he walked over.

"GET THE FUXK OUT OF HERE YOU PIECE OF FUXK!!!" I screamed.

He looked at me for awhile with a confused expression.

"No."

"Yes'

"No"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES MOTHER FUXKER!!"

He glared at me and stormed out.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Few days later.
I sat at lunch, I got a text from Jackson.
From Jackson:
"Can I meet your friends?"

To Jackson:
"Nah, some other time."

I'm treating him like if he's nothing. Let's see how he likes that.

"Why did you decline that!"

"Just...because."

"After that Vacation you've changed."

*
*
*
9:30 pm
I walked home and opened the door. I saw Jackson in the kitchen with burned tamales.

"Your home!"

"Obviously" I muttered.

"I cooked a meal for us."

I gagged and got out my phone.

"Their made with love." He quickly said.

I quickly ordered some pizza while he watched. I sat on the couch and played some video games.

"I'm leaving...do you want to come?"

"No..."

He sighed, "I guess this is goodbye then."

He got up and walked out. I sat there for moments. I felt loneliness take over and I quickly ran outside.

"Jackson!! No..."

I went back inside and cried myself to sleep. I got good night's sleep after this....until one day.

Five months ago.
I laughed at a funny video of a cat standing on its two legs eating. After the video I decided to play a video game. My eyes were glued to the screen, literally. Well that was until I got a notification from my page. I checked what it was and saw Jackson and a redhead..that same redhead he was kissing. I was slowly breaking down. I read the caption 'Lovers1year'. My dam broke and I stuffed my head into my pillow and cried my eyes out.
Every night from here on I cried my eyes out.

Well until I wanted to end it all.

I would've died for him...well now I'm going to die for myself.

I stood on the edge, mother and others ran up.

Don't do this.

I have to.

Your killing me too!

I don't exactly care, jimmity cricket.

I turned around and said "I'm sorry..."

I slowly fell off but got grabbed and thrown onto a gurney.

"I'm sorry!" I cried.

And then that's when therapy and all kinds of dumb nonsense started.