Chapter 12- Adrianna

Adriannas POV:
Days ago.

I sat down at my office place...sure my job is boring, but my second job isn't boring at all.

My red hair was up in a messy bun and I had some mascara and orange lipstick on.

"Hey." I heard a voice say to me.

"Jerry I'm not in the mood right now...."

Jerry is my twin brother...yes we work at the same place. He found out about my other job and immediately forced me to work at his office and quit my other job....but I'm kinda a naughty girl, so I didn't quit....sorry mom.

I saw that it was 9 o' clock now, so I left to start my other shift.
I drove down to the club and immediately got into uniform.

I walked onto the stage and started dancing...yes dancing....sorry Jerry.

I needed water from doing that 2 hours straight and went to get some. I drank some water and went to the bathroom and slit my wrist...feels so much better. I walked out but got dragged away.

I looked and saw a customer...a guy in fact.

"Hello handsome how may I help you."

"I think you know how."

30 minutes later.

"I love you, Harry."

"Uh huh..."

"Well? Aren't you going to say it back?"

"Eh..."

"You piece of crud!!" I yelled and stormed out and jumped into my car and drove...while speeding and passing red lights, I sweared to myself.

How could I had been so stupid? This happens all the time...every time I tell someone I love them they never return it because they just see me as an object!

I ran to my room and jumped onto my bed and started crying my eyes out. I hate myself! I wish I was gone!

I heard a noise behind me and I quickly sat up and turned around and saw a man in all black and wearing a dog mask sitting in my rocking chair.

"Who are you?!"

No answer.

"Jerry if that's you...I'm so going to beat you up."

"I'm not Jerry" the man spoke.

I got up and quickly ran for the door but it was locked from he outside. Trepidation filling up inside me, I quickly turned and saw the man walking towards me like Michael Myers with a white cloth.
Only one other thing to do.

I quickly ran past the man and towards my window which somehow now seemed much farther, but before I could jump out he grabbed my arm which made me scream loudly.

"NOOO!!" I screamed as he put the white cloth to my face and I then fell into darkness.