Chapter 23- tough decision

Chapter 23-Tough Decision

Jackson's POV:

I woke up in the same chair I've been in for the past two days. I nudged Paige, maybe she'll wake up? I heard footsteps coming, it was the Dayas.

They sat down on the couch, the younger daughter looked as though she was crying for hours.

"L...L...last time I saw her....I told her that I hated her...I didn't mean it!" The younger one cried.

I looked at her, why would she say such a thing? Maybe cause their sister's and they both want all the attention?

I kept quiet and looked at my feet like if they were just the best thing in the universe.

"You really do care about her, don't you?" Ms. Daya spoke.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well knowing how Paige is, she probably likes you too."

They started yammering on about how they hope she'll be okay and her favorite things.

"Whatever your decision for life support or not is...I will be there for you" ms daya spoke remorseful.

I nodded and they soon left the room. I wanted her to open her eyes and say something cocky. But how when she's in a coma?

I sighed and got up and walked to the cafeteria and got a sandwich. I walked back to the room and sat on the couch and closed my eyes. It's almost like everything we did was just a waste..I mean I lived, she lived, but she's in a coma. I fell asleep trying to clear my head.

I was walking through the hospital...I finally got to the room but Paige wasn't there.
"Paige?!" I yelled as I dropped the chicken nuggets I held in my hands. I slowly turned around as I heard a footstep behind me. I looked and saw Paige standing there.
"Help me, Jackson, Help me."

"N...no"

"HELP ME!"

I woke up and gasped and looked and saw that Paige was still there, motionless. She wants help? Well...I'll help her.

I've made my decision...I'm sorry Paige.