Chapter 16- Gary

Chapter 16- Gary.
Six days ago.

Gary's POV:

I glanced at my partner Jon.
Jon has brown eyes and hair and pasty skin.

"You ready?" I asked him.

"Dude...I still don't think we should go through with this."

"We need the money, remember?"

"Yeah but if we get caught then were screwed."

"We can smooth talk ourselves out of it."

"This is too high of a risk bro, I mean we can't smooth talk everything, plus the po po is looking all over for our faces."

I looked at him with disgust.
Our plan is to go and steal 1K from this guy's house...he's pretty rich.

"So your going to whimp out?" I snapped.

He sighed, "sorry man, maybe next time..."

He got up and gave me a fist bump and quickly scurried off. I sighed, I'm doing this alone, but who cares? I need the money. Sure I'm already sixty thousand dollars in, but I need this money.

I quickly snuck in through the window, I glanced around, no sign of anyone being home. I quickly went to the safe and started doing the code, I heard a person behind me.

"Jon, man, if that's you, I just wanted to let you know that your not getting any share in this stash." I said rudely while throwing the money in a bag.

The footsteps came closer and closer, I quickly turned around and saw someone who's not Jon.
He raised his bat and hit me in the head and made me unconscious.