Chapter 15- Sins

Chapter 15- Sins

I looked at both of them, wide eyed, I don't understand...but I'm pretty sure my calculations are correct.

"You think we're the seven deadly sins?!"  yelled Jackson.

I gulped but managed to say,
"Yes..."

Jamie looked at me, her hazel eyes huge.

"I know that sounds crazy but once everyone died, their sin was left behind as evidence." I quickly said.

"You cannot be serious..." Jackson muttered.

"Hello game players!" I heard the man yell.

"Hi..." We muttered emotionless.

The man looked like if he were to take his pig mask off he'd be grinning evilly.

"Another round...go outside...the round is waiting for you..."

We looked at each other and walked outside but once we got outside, their was nothing there, no traps, wild animals, explosive boxes...shall I go on?

"Are we free??" I found myself saying.

The man grunted but quickly responded, "No, you would die before you leave here."

I felt my heart in my throat..I don't get life anymore.

"Anyways, you guys will be getting hunted..."

"Hunted by who?"

The screen went black, we looked at each other but heard footsteps behind us.

"By me." The man's voice appeared but closer.

I quickly turned around and saw that same pig mask, white hair, ghostly white skin, a very ugly suit and tie and he held a knife.

"RUN!" I yelled loudly.

I went and took a running start and kept running, not even noticing the others not to far behind me. I didn't know how long I could keep running but I had to...I leaped over logs, showing my true unicorn...except right now I'm a 6 day non bathed unicorn. I ducked under tree branches, but I dared to look back and saw the others weren't there. As I ran I heard a feminine scream of terror and agony. I kept running but I saw the pig face at the corner of my eye and quickly turned the other way and just hoped he didn't see me.

I took a hard left but ran into a suit and tie. Out of instinct I screamed and quickly went and ran the other way. Right when I thought maybe I'd be out running the pig masked man, I felt a weight push me to the ground and pin me down. I screamed loudly and quickly punched the man's pig mask snout which must've hot his nose pretty hard since he fell backwards holding his snout.

"Thats what you get!"

I quickly got up and started running again, I felt shocks coming full blown, my feet hitting the earth hard giving me splinters. I can't do this much longer, I can't run forever...but I have to survive this. I WILL survive this.

"Going to get you."

I was losing breath and soon found myself falling to the ground, my eyes half closed as I looked at the pig masked guy who came toward me.

"No! Please!"

Jamie's POV:

"By me"

I froze as I heard that voice so close but managed to turn around to see what was so amazing that Paige was looking at. Although, as I turned around I saw the masked guy...I gulped loudly.

"RUN!" Paige yelled at the top of her lungs.

Paige started running first and Jackson and I started running next. I tried to keep up with Jackson or Paige but Jackson is too fit and Paige got a head start. I kept running, quietly swearing about Paige. I hate the girl...she's everything I'm not.

I was running around and ducking under objects. Paige and Jackson were no longer in front of me. I quickly turned around and saw a ugly pig masked man. I was filled with fear so I kept running but wait a second...I can take out a wolf...I can easily take this guy out.

I ran towards him and kicked him hard in the stomach and pushed him down to the ground, he sat there for a while so I then quickly started running again.

I then felt a sharp object in my stomach which made me shriek.
I fell to the ground holding my stomach, I reached for the mask and ripped it off.

"....you..." I murmured just before he held his hand back. I screamed like a bashea.

And then the knife came swinging down and I felt the pain and felt myself falling towards the light.

Jackson's POV:

I was running like no tomorrow, I wasn't gonna stop...I heard a blood rushing scream.

"Jamie!" I accidentally said loudly.

I heard the bushes scramble and I quickly ran but got pinned down. I started throwing my hardest punches but all I got in return was a white cloth towards my face.

"No..."

I closed my eyes and got consumed by darkness.