Chapter 39- Fight til death

I walked into the office ready to fight the man in a mask sitting there in a wheelie chair. I paused and glared at him.

"Now before you start fighting...let me tell you....who I am."

I glared at him but suddenly he took his mask off and revealed his face. He had brown eyes and blonde hair.

"Who are you" I spat.

"Me? Oh I'm Dan."

"Why are you killing so much!?"

"Well you see....the first time with your aunt and mother was because the deal wasn't finished...you see, after that I went to killing those who are sinned with the seven deadly sins....and you my dear are Pride Paige."

"You monster!" I yelled just before jumping at him.

I pinned him down but he easily threw me off. I hit the ground loudly. I scrambled around while he stalked towards me. I kept looking around for any weapon that would be useful. I saw a screwdriver and quickly went to grab it but my hand was immediately squashed by a big booted foot. I held back screams of pain from the weight of his foot.

"Not gonna scream? You done got brave." He growled.

I scrambled around trying to get my foot free....oh there's a knife that I could use to chop it off with..

You won't be fighting as well and you'll probably bleed to death.

Thanks for the information, weasel head.

I grabbed the knife and slammed it into his calf, causing him to scream in agony and tumble to the ground. I quickly went to remove the knife but got kicked in the face during the process. 
I scrambled backwards and saw him coming towards me with the knife. Right up to this moment I noticed it was a butter knife.

Is he going to butter something up?

Nutella sandwich probably.

Oooo yummy.

I backed away and kept eye contact, even though I was on the ground like a coward.

"Goodbye Paige."

I closed my eyes waiting for the knife to hit my face and for me to just go and die. I probably stayed there with my eyes closed like that for two minutes until I opened my eyes to see Jackson and Dan on the ground fighting.

Oooh! Cat fight!! Meow!!!

Oh for lords sake.

I quickly got up and grabbed something so I can try to help. I grabbed a lamp.

"Paige, run!!" Jackson yelled.

If I leave....then Jackson dies.

I threw the lamp on the ground making it shatter into glass pieces. I grabbed a piece of glass and walked towards them. Dan's eyes became as huge as coconuts. I quickly swung down and all commotion stopped. I looked at dead Dan and shocked Jackson.

"What?"

"What do you mean what?! You just killed someone!"

I rolled my eyes and said sweetly, "it was nothing."

The detectives and cops stormed into the room. They quickly called some more back up while a few cops rushed us to the car. We sat in the back seat, I rested my head on Jackson's shoulder and closed my eyes. A few minutes later I heard a car door open, I looked up and saw detective Brynt and Lisa sitting up front.

"Where do you want to go?" Lisa asked casually.

"Home."