Chapter 5- Rise and shine.

I ran through the school, oh god where's Janet?! I finally found Janet,
"Janet!! Janet we have to go!!!"
Her expression was dark and angry,
"I hate you!!!" And then she ran off.

"Janet NO!!" 

I tried to run to her but I was stopped and couldn't move forward...I then collapsed.

"Wake up"

"Ughh my head...."

"Rise and shine sunshine" I heard a voice speak....it was a male voice an he didn't sound too happy.

I opened one eye and saw that I was in some type of asylum...I looked over at the guy, he had astonishing blue eyes and buzzed cut hazel hair, but he overall looked very hateful.

"Is there any ibuprofen?"

"No, you jacka$$, where does It look like we are? a pharmacy?"

"No it looks more like were in an insane asylum...your life"

"Oh you piece of sh*t!"

He raised his fist back and I quickly got up and started to run,
"Your not going to mess up this pretty face!!"

I kept running, turning corners, running down flights of stairs and soon found myself in a cafeteria with other people.

"Holy c*ap I am insane....but a prepossessing." I said as I quickly got rammed into by the incredible hulk.

My Brown eyes met his blue eyes,
"Let me go! I'm too captivating to get killed this young!!"

"Have you looked at he rest of us?" He spit back.

I glanced at them all, Theirs some guy who is eating...a lot...a guy who's overall pretty slim and sleeping on the ground, a guy scrambling around yelling obnoxiously while a girl stands close to him and a girl glaring at me like if I had just ate a raw egg and vomited it up on her mom's head.

"Bunch of no lives.." I said coming to conclusions.

"Well your one too, since your here, sunshine."

"Awww you gave me a nickname? That's adorable...hulk junior"

He scrunched his eyebrows but quickly walked away, and you can literally see the smoke baring out of his own two ears.

I walked towards the others,
"Must I ask if any of you have names?"

The girl who was standing close to they guy looked at everyone and then quickly spoke,
"I'm Adrianna"

Adrianna had a bit of a British accent, she's a redhead , with green eyes and olivish fair skin.

"And them?" I asked looking at the rest.

Adrianna looked at the one sleeping,
"That's Sam."

Sam has dark almost black eyes and dark brown eyes and was wearing his pajamas...which were boxers and tee.

She then pointed to the obnoxious one yelling,
"This is Gary." She then pointed to mr. Angry pants, "that's Jackson"

Gary was pretty slim and had a shaved head. He was wearing very expensive looking clothing that no foster parent would ever buy me, not even the Dayas.

She glanced at the one eating and her face soon turned into a glare,
"Dean, for gods sake stop eating all the food supply!"

Dean wasn't exactly fit....he was a bit like a heffer, and he has small blue eyes and  raggedy brown hair. He wore a black tee, jeans and boots.

I glanced at the girl who was still glaring at me and glanced back at Adrianna, waiting for her to introduce me to mystery girl...but she didn't.

"My name is Jamie" she finally spoke but with hatred in her overall scratchy voice.

I looked back at Jamie, she had arched black eyebrows, brownish hazel eyes, blonde hair, very light skinned and wore navy shorts and a white tank. She looks about 19 years old.

"Yeah...nice to meet you..."

Overall I didn't really like being here because these peoples fashion sense is pretty bad...except for Gary.

"Well, I just want to say that I'm like, the best looking one here."

Everyone glared at me but quickly ignored me.

"I mean, I'm wearing amazing clothes, and I mean...I have doll features."

"You better shut up before I ruin that doll face of yours." Jackson snapped.

"aww, you agree that I do have a doll face?"

"I never meant to make..ugh!"

"Dont fret, I know how lovely and stunning I am."

All of them glared at me....for a long time until going back to staring at their feet while Dean stuffed his face.

I looked at Dean,
"Stop stuffing your face, will you?"

He glanced up at me and silently put the piece of cake down.

We sat there for minutes and I was super bored so I went to get my phone out my pocket...but...it wasn't there.

"WHERE THE HECK IS MY PHONE!?"

All of them looked at me like if I was a crazy bi*ch.

"Nice way to break the silence..." Jackson muttered angrily.

I glared at him,
"Yes! Yes indeed it is!"

"Why would you think that you'd still have your phone when we're kidnapped?" Adrianna asked, obviously annoyed.

"Because, I cannot live without it! I mean what about all my cute selfies?!"

"Oh for Christ sake...." Gary muttered.

I glared at them all, I'm bored as h*ll and need something to do!!

I got up and started pacing back and forth....well until I tripped.

I swear to god if Jackson did that...he is so going to get dissed.

I glanced over and saw no foot, but a smirking Jackson.

"That's what you get..." He smirked.

I glared at him but when I went to get up my hand landed on something, I glanced at it and saw a dirty white cream bag.

I opened it up, but when I did my eyes widened.

"Holy cr*p.."

They all glanced at me...probably thinking 'what's so great or awful for you to swear?'

Well...their is something amazing in this bag.

"I found phones!"