Chapter 6- I want to play a game

Everyone quickly surrounded me yelling stuff like "Hurry up and call 911!!!"

I grabbed a phone and pressed the power button, but it turned on to a screen with some guy wearing a mask in some lab.

"PAIGE STOP WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND CALL 911" Jackson yelled.

I tried to back out of the screen but it didn't go to home.

"Heh, you people sure are stupid...thinking I'd leave a bag of phones for you to use?" The guy on the screen started.

We sat there speechless.

"We all know I obviously dismantled the entire thing, so therefore these phones are useless."

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Jamie yelled.

"Me? Oh like I'd tell you...but listen here.."

We waited for him to speak.

"I want to play a game" he said darkly.

I glanced at Jackson, Adrianna glanced at Gary, Sam was still sleeping, Jamie glared at me, and Dean glanced at a slice of cake.

"A game? Like never have I ever?" I asked.

"Oh you poor soul....of course not!!"

"Then what ga-"

"Let me explain....you are in the camp of the game, you all are the players...."

"Do we like roleplay or something?"

"Somewhat....but one of you will be killed off each round, your lucky if you all survive."

"Killed o-" Adrianna started.

"You will all get hunted...sacrifices can be made, and I want you to find out why your all here..."

"You are a piece of- OW" Jackson started but got stopped and started holding the side of his neck.

"Heh, you don't talk to me like that, you will entertain me...but if you do something I don't like...well then your going to get shocked."

"How can you shock us..." I muttered.

"Oh because their is a little chip in each of your necks, placed randomly, of course."

I gasped, if he shocks us 5-10 times then we're dead.

"Anyways...you will all stay here for the night, and start your journey tomorrow, oh and take a phone each. Goodnight." The man said just before the screen went black.

I looked at everyone and sighed.

"Were all here for a reason, right?" I said randomly.

"Obviously" they all answered.

"Well I think maybe we should get to know each other....."

They looked at me for awhile but started laughing like mad men and women.

"Can we please just get to know each other?"

"No, I'm going to bed." Jackson said quickly.

Adrianna hid a smirk,
"Yeah...about that..." She continued, "Theirs not enough rooms...or beds because 99% of the rooms are locked...so we have to sleep in pairs...."

"So..who's the pairs?"

"Me and Gary, sam and Dean, Paige, Jamie, and Jackson, one of you can have a room to yourself."

"I call dibs on a room with Jackson." Jamie quickly shouted.

That crazy b*tch.

"Whatever...I better not have a dumpy room " I quickly fired back.

"You should've called dibs quicker." Jamie glared.

"Whatever, we all know how self conscious you are and how much you loveeee Jackson, huh Jamie"

"And we all know that you have an ugly attitude."

"Tell me something I don't know!"

Jamie stood there for awhile with a nasty grin on her face and quickly walked away.

Soon everyone started walking out, I didn't go to my room though, I stayed out by the garbage can.

I sat there for awhile but quickly got up and walked up a flight of stairs and went to each room but couldn't find my room...damn it.

I quickly tried to open a door but it wasn't a room at all...t was a bathroom.

I quickly went to the bathroom mirror and looked at myself...just as gorgeous as ever....even with smeared make up- wait, smeared make up?

No way on mother earth am I rolling with smeared make up.

I quickly turned on the water and splashed in on my face and rubbed off my eye make up...I have to admit though...natural is pretty.

I looked down at my nails before exiting the bathroom and going up two more flights of stairs before being drop dead tired.

I opened another door....what lay in there was a white mattress, a wardrobe and white walls.

I opened the wardrobe and found so many cute clothes!

I was going to change but I was way to tired...I collapsed onto the mattress and fell into darkness.