Chapter 33- Again?

I ran around but I couldn't go straight, I was only going in circles, I ran, and ran, and ran. I stopped when I saw a gagged Jackson. I smiled creepily and walked towards him and grabbed a knife, I glanced over and saw my mother. One must die...I raised my hand with the knife and swung down.

I woke up quickly, screaming like a maniac. What the heck was that about?!?

I don't know, you tell me.

Not very helpful.

I got out of bed and saw an annoyed baggy eyed Molly, aka my roommate.

"God you just keep screaming in your sleep...." She muttered.

I rolled my eyes and got up, grabbed my phone and stormed outside. I dialed a few numbers and waited for them to pick up.

"Jackson???"

"Huuuuuh???"

"Jackson!!! Jackson were all in danger! Please you ha-" I quickly tried to say but Jackson hung up.

That loser...how could he...ugh!

I walked around and saw I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh sor-" I got cut off by a cloth around my mouth.

I screamed but darkness consumed me quickly.

Later, I woke up in a glass box with the smallest hole in the glass. I looked around and saw two people sitting in chairs with bags over their heads. I glanced around and saw someone walking out with a ski mask on.

"Help me!!! Help me please!!!" I screamed.

I got no answer but soon a tv in the glass box which I just realized turned on.

"Hello." Said the masked person on tv.

I froze and kept my eyes glued to the screen.

"You see this TV? Its a bomb...."

My eyes became as huge as a watermelon.

"And those people over there...you must choose to kill one so the bomb doesn't go off...but theirs a timer, you have to choose within an hour. May the games begin." The tv then shut off.

I glanced over and saw two faces. My eyes went huge as I saw them.
"Jackson? MOM??"

They stared at me and then they both started yelling sorry.

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled and they quickly zipped their mouths shut.

I glared at Jackson then at my mom.

"I thought you died." I spat at my mother.

Her blonde hair was greasy, she looked as though she hasn't taken a bath in years, and their was bags around her green eyes.

"I can explain..." She said softly

Okay let's hear the story...MOM..