Chapter 34- Tamara

Tamaras POV

I cleaned the dishes. I seriously hoped that no one would notice anything different.  It's Paiges birthday so I really have to put on a big ol acting show.

I glanced and saw Paige scowling at the toast I made for her.

"Whats wrong, Paige?"

"This toast doesn't taste like how it usually does."

Oh for the love of Christ...it's just toast.

"Oh...well...just eat it, don't waste it" I said in disgust.

She glared at me and continued eating.

And hour later.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Paige...Happy birthday to you!"

Paige blew out the candles with a smile.

"What did you wish for?"

"Nothing, I already have everything."

I grinned. I noticed how her father wasn't home yet. Where is he...this is his daughters party...what the heck...

The door slammed open to reveal a drunken Jay. I gasped and sighed in disappointment.

Paige shook her head and walked to her room.

Is this how birthdays always are here in this circus??

The next day.

"You walked in drunk to your daughters birthday!!"

"I..."

"SHUT it."

Paige stood there and I walked over and told her to draw me something and she quickly ran off to her room and shut her door.

I stormed off and saw Jay walking back to the room. I glared at him and picked up and pan with eggs in it.

I walked I put on some gloves and walked into the bedroom.

I handed him the eggs on a plate and gave it to him.

"I know your not Tiffany." He snapped at me while eating the eggs.

I glared at him.

"What do you mean? I'm your wife!"

"Your not Tiffany...Your Tamara."

I walked towards him with a grin on my face.

"Your right...I'm not Tiffany, I am Tamara." I said right before whacking Jay with the pan.

Jay fell onto the bed, he was still conscious so I quickly hit him with the pan again. I grabbed a pill bottle out of my pocket and shoved it into his mouth which made half of all the pills go down his throat. He grapsed to try and get it out his mouth but I kept it in his mouth.

I ripped it out his mouth and threw scrambled eggs into his mouth. Your probably wondering why I'm giving him scrambled eggs...well that's because I poisoned them.

I watched him as foam started coming out his mouth and his dark skin started to become pale and his eyes were huge. He tried to speak but with all the foam stopped him from speaking. He grasped onto the bed with one arm and started to try and grab his phone which was on the desk next to the bed. I quickly flung the phone off the desk. He looked at me just before becoming limp.

I quickly grabbed the pan and scrambled eggs that were on the bed. I quickly put the eggs into a bag and out the pan in my backpack. I walked to the door and left. I put my gloves into my pocket and walked to the alley near the grocery store. I opened the dumpster and threw the left over eggs, pan, and my gloves away into the dumpster. I quickly turned around and walked back the way I came. I crossed the street, I looked up at the apartment building and saw a Trepidation filled Paige. I smiled at her and kept walking but something didn't feel right. I kept walking but I soon felt myself flying backwards. I landed on the street and a car came and my eyes opened wide, I knew I was done for. The car ran me over and pain ran all over my body and I soon felt myself go limp.

I died keeping my secret.