Chapter 29- Tiffany (PART 2)

Tiffanys POV-
3 Days before death.

I waited in the alley way for 30 minutes.

Text to unknown:
"Are you coming or not??"

From unknown:
"Yeah, I'm just a bit busy."

Busy? What the heck is taking her so long that makes her so busy!! I sat down and kept looking at my watch. About 15 minutes later, car came out of the blue and I immediately jumped up as the driver got out of the car.

She walked toward me, her dirty blonde hair on fleek, and her green eyes serious. When she looked at me she started laughing.

"Wow you didn't have to wear a costume." She giggled.

I glanced at my clothes, I had a brown wig on, sunglasses, a long sleeve blue shirt, a white vest, light blue jeans, and obvious hazel contacts.
"Shut up, Tamara."

"I guess now were no longer twins..."

Tamara and I are twins. Tamara jokes around sometimes, but at times can be annoyed, and you definitely don't want to meet her when she's angry.

"What took so long?" I asked.

"Just clearing the family tree...no one will ever know about me."

Tamara is in a gang, and she's a on the crazy side of fighting and she's an amazing hacker, so I'm not surprised that all that time she was hacking into all places that would show our family tree and deleting it...but what took so long? Wait a second...

"Good...but why is their spaghetti sauce on your top?"

She looked down at her top and started to blush.
"Oh....just...fine, after I finished the family tree thing I ate spaghetti and meatballs...but Andre decided that doing the scene from lady and the tramp would be 'romantic'."

I laughed...oh god...her and Andre always doing stupid stuff.
Andre is her 'man' who is also the brother of the gang leader, and let's be honest....Andre obviously doesn't care that she's doing this mission. Andre has green eyes and black hair.

"Well what exactly happened?"

"Well....I made spaghetti and meatballs and Andre decided to do the spaghetti scene from lady and the tramp...once we almost finished the scene Andre fell out of his seat and I tumbled onto the table and got spaghetti sauce all over me!"

"Maybe next time, don't act like dogs."

"...whatever...."

"Phones..."

I handed her my phone and she handed me her phone.

"Are you sure you just don't want to stay with the gang?" Tamara asked, her face curious.

"I'm not staying with them...I can't put them at risk."

Tamara nodded, "you don't think Jay will notice any difference in me, right?"

"No...we're basically like those twins from the shining."

"Yeah but what if I mess up or he notices a difference in my voice?"

"Girl, if someone walked by this alley they would think that only one person was down here and talking to themselves."

She nodded, "taking over your life will be fun."

"Wait."

She turned to face me again.
"What?"

"You can't tell anyone about this, your keeping this secret till death."

She nodded and walked over to her car and drove off.

She said she was going to stop this guy from causing any harm. I hope so...