Chapter 25- More

Chapter 25- More.
Jackson's POV:
I heard a blood rushing scream that was way to close.

Paiges POV:

I fluttered my eyes opened, I felt nausea rush over me. My vision was a bit blurry and I felt awful. I looked around, I heard the heart monitor beeping. I saw no one in the room. Is Jackson alive?!
I saw something on the couch, it was hog face...no...no...no.
My heart was in my throat, it was going a hundred miles per hour.
I screamed loudly, screaming bloody murder.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I moved the covers a bit closer to me...but that hurt my arms a ton so I immediately stopped.

The hog face got up and walked towards me, soon a nurse and a doctor came in.

"Get away from me!!" I yelled at them both, trying move away but all my bones hurt like if I fell off a cliff.

"Paige! It's just me!"

The doctor got out some type of syringe and I quickly started to move away as best as I could.

"OW!" I yelped as the syringe hit my arm.

I closed my eyes and felt myself fall into darkness.

Jackson's POV:
I looked at Paige who was now under control.

"Why would she freak out like that?" I asked, my eyes huge.

"Its the trauma speaking..." The doctor sighed.

Detective Lisa and Brynt came rushing in quickly.

"What's going on in here?" Detective Lisa asked.

I looked at Paige who moved her head a bit, but asleep.

"She...woke up..and freaked out."

Detective Brynt looked at Paige, then at everyone else.
"Well....we need to ask her questions, so when she wakes...tell us."

"You could just stay here..." I muttered the offer.

They looked at each other but simply nodded and sat down on the couch. The doctor and nurse walked out and sat down and leaned against the wall.

I sighed and looked at them. I sat there for awhile.

I looked over at Paige...She looked so scared when she woke up...like a lost puppy. No matter what though I still love her.

About an hour later.
Detective brynt and Lisa left to go downstairs.

I watched the clock tick tock...waiting for Paige to wake up, and not freak out. I glanced at her and noticed she started to move a bit.

Paiges POV:

I opened one eye and looked around, I opened both, trying to focus. I glanced around.

"Paige?" I heard a voice speak which made me shriek.

I glanced over and when I was able to focus, I noticed that it was Jackson. His face was washed, the stubble was gone, his hair was shaved and he was in different clothes.

"W...where are we?" I croaked.

He looked at the ground for awhile but finally answered.
"We're at a hospital..."

I glanced around, oh of course...that explains the IV. Two people came into the room.

"Hello, I'm detective Brynt, this is my partner detective Lisa...we would like to ask you a few questions."

I froze up and looked at my nails, and looked everywhere but at them.

"Jackson, can you leave the room, please." Detective Lisa told Jackson.

Jackson did so and closed the door behind him. I looked at them each and back at my nails.

"Paige, You were in a Coma. Do you remember anything specific about the man that captured you and others?"

I looked at them for awhile, like, are you kidding me?

"I was in a Coma? Can you at least tell me you found the guy?"

Detective Brynt shook his head.

"So I basically almost died...just for him not to get caught?" I croaked with annoyance.

"We're working on finding him..."

"Oh lemme think back...oh yeah he has pasty skin, grey hair, wears a suit and tie and a pig mask."

They nodded and looked inside some files, lisas expression filled with hesitation but quickly spoke.

"You remember the day August seventeenth 2007?, correct?" Lisa finally asked, her brown eyes looking at the files.

"Yeah..." I said stiffly.

August seventeenth 2007 was the day my parents died....that day will be stuck with me forever, coma, awake, alive, or dead...It doesn't matter.

"The detective that studied the case got everything wrong...it wasn't suicide..it was a double homicide."

"And....your telling me this...because?"

"Tell us everything you know"

Jackson's POV:
No matter what I love her...I would have waited for her for a thousand years.