Chapter 17- Jamie

Chapter 17- Jamie.
7 days ago.

I woke up and yawned loudly, I did my hair and walked downstairs to find my sister's all dolled up...God...why is they look better?

I ignored them and quickly walked outside and texted Blake.

To Blake:
"Are you going to pick me up??"

From Blake:
"No, I'm kinda busy right now."

To Blake:
"Again?!?"

I scowled and walked to school. Once I got there I walked to class and sat in the back. I'm a senior but I'm nineteen because I had to stay back. I sat in class, misery filling my lungs...well at least I have Blake....I hope.

What I mean by I hope is that I always fear he's cheating on me...sure therapist say 'don't worry he loves you, even so it'll be a good life no matter what.'

I did a bit better on my test so when it was lunchtime I quickly ran to Blake's locker, but I saw him speaking to this girl. I wanted to eavesdrop but I couldn't bare to listen and watch a sappy scene of cr*p.

I ran off to the cafeteria and sat in the way back, hating everyone around me...feeling as though everyone is better than me.
I grunted and glared as Blake came and sat across from me.

"What put you in such a bad mood?" He asked.

"Why would you care?"

"Because I just...care."

"Admit it, Blake. You don't care about me at all!"

"What?! I care a ton about you!"

I stood up and glared at him.
"It sure seems like you care more about that brunette girl!"

He looked puzzled for a moment but quickly realized that I saw him talking to her.

"Are you kidding me?" He snapped.

"I'm never kidding!"

"Your jealousy is over the top! I can't even talk to a class mate or my own friends without you freaking out!"

"I have my reasons..."

"What are those reasons?"

"That you might go with someone else, Duh."

He looked at me, fury in his eyes.
"Well now that reason has came true, because we're through!"

I was taken aback but quickly stormed off. All he cares about is other people, he doesn't care about me! Whenever he does it's just so I can buy him something.

About an hour later I walked home and stormed upstairs. My sister's followed me for God knows what reason.

"What do you want!" I snapped.

"We want to know what's wrong."

"Like you'd care....you'd just laugh in my face.." I muttered.

I quickly slammed my door closed and ripped all the photos of Blake off my bulletin board. He thinks he's so great...well he doesn't have to bother with me anymore.

I flopped onto my bed and took out my phone and started playing a game that I have.

Sooner or later dinner was done and I quickly walked downstairs and sat in my seat and ate and made no eye contact with nobody. I can't trust anyone.

One day later.
I got up and didn't even get ready...I sat in my bed and looked at my phone.

My mom walked in and looked at me as though I ate all her Mac n cheese.

"Why aren't you dressed? You have only a couple minutes till you have to get to school."

"I'm not going...I don't feel well."

My mom sighed but nodded and walked out.

I fell asleep having dreams of running through fields with Blake but then that brunette girl comes along and steals him...which was when I woke up.

I got up and heard someone...heavy footsteps, definitely not my mom, plus my mom left for work. I quickly glanced outside my door and saw a man figure in all black. I quickly backed away. I opened the little door to the vents, which leads to the basement. I squeezed myself in and closed the door with my foot the best I could and quickly kept crawling while grasping onto my phone for dear life.

Once I got to the entrance to the basement I quickly crawled out and dialed 911 but the other door to the basement opened before I could press call. I screamed as I saw the hog mask and butcher knife and quickly jumped up and went to the vents and started to crawl in but the man grabbed my leg, I tried kicking him away but it didn't work, the grasp was to strong. I reached for my phone so I could press call. I went to press call but it said that my battery was at 1%. Great...I pressed call anyway but my phone died just as I pressed it.

I kept kicking and holding onto the vent. The man dragged me out, I kept screaming.

"NO!!"

He got out a white cloth but I quickly got up and started running towards the door, only to be grabbed again and pushed to the ground and pinned down. I tilted my head to the side, hoping maybe then he won't be able to use the white cloth.

Instead he forced my head to look right at him, I screamed loudly but the cloth that covered my nose and mouth quickly stopped me from screaming, but caused me to pass out.

"Everything will be alright."