Chapter 13- Figuring stuff out.

We ran quickly to the resting place but soon a message came on our phones,
"Get to your room, rooms of two."

I quickly ran to the room Jackson was in, which was the closest one possible. The door slammed shut and I sat down on the ground, not wanting to watch whatever is going to happen...but Jackson kinda grabbed me and forced me to watch.

I saw a figure not to far away...I  was running toward us lazily.

It was Sam.

"GUYS LET ME IN!!"

You know...maybe if you didn't push me and leave me to be tiger food but no.

I noticed the walls outside the room magically started caving in while Sam kept banging his hand on the door, his eyes filled with horror, but I can't let him in...mostly because of how he pushed me, and I might get shocked and what if he runs in and pushes me out? H*ll no I'm not letting him in.

The window soon filled with blood, we stood there for a while but soon something was written on the bloody window, 'sloth'.

The same thing happened to Dean when the tiger was put in its cage...but dean's read 'gluttony.'

Why can't I figure this out...Lust, gluttony, sloth...I know those words from somewhere....come on you highly intelligent brain, THINK!

"Sloth?" Jackson started laughing, "he sure was a sloth."

I wasn't going to waste my breath or brain cells telling him to shut up.

The doors finally unlocked and magically opened on their own.
So I quickly walked out of there but got stopped by Jamie who looked looked at me with jealousy in her eyes.

"How did you not die?" Said Jamie with a snarl.

"Because I'm a unicorn." I said quickly as I walked right past her and downstairs.

I looked in a nearby mirror and noticed that I had dirt covering my face...I hate this...

I went and sat down at the cafeteria table and closed my eyes, tears streaming down my face. I hate this! I don't want to be here! I haven't eaten in at least three or four days. I got up and grabbed what was left of the food and ate some of it.

Life isn't fair! Sure I always get attention but I hate being here! I'm just watching everyone die!!

I heard someone sit down next to me, I didn't open my eyes at all.

"You gonna wipe that sh*t off your face?" I heard the one and only Jackson say.

"...Shut up.." I muttered while fighting back sobs.

He pulled me a bit closer to him and I quickly scooted away.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I just wanted to tell you that...wait why are you crying?"

"That doesn't matter..." I muttered.

He looked around, almost like if he was checking if anyone was watching.

"I uhm....like....y-...yellow."

I glanced at him and quickly jumped up and started walking away.

"Thanks for the piece of information."

I went to the bathroom but it didn't open.

Is it weird I have mixed feelings for Jackson? And that I'm totally ignoring the fact that Sam became a samwich.

I went back to my room and I jumped onto my mattress and fell asleep.