Chapter 14- Death Chest

"Hello game players"

I woke up and gasped and looked around and saw him on my phone.

"Game players...we're going to play a little game...please go outside."

I gulped and walked outside, right behind jamie, Gary, and Jackson.

I felt confident I might survive, I've survived all these days...I can survive this.

We walked outside and saw four chest.

"Welcome, this game, you are given options to choose what you want...but theirs something bad and helpful  inside each chest...your job is to survive...may the game begin."

I glanced at each chest but quickly asked, "what's inside the chest?"

"That's for you to find out."

Jamie stepped forward and opened the third chest, which was full of supplies, but a rat came crawling out, Jamie took no time in smashing it with the chest.

Jackson went next, he opened the first chest and found a weight, but a snake slithered out.

"SH*T" He yelled as he quickly threw the weights on top of the snake and quickly ran back.

I went next, I opened a the second chest and found make up, but a black widow spider crawled out which made me instantly step on it and pick up the chest and kept smashing it.

"Paige? Paige it's dead!" Everyone yelled.

"Paige get back to the rest!" The man yelled.

When I kept smashing it I felt a pain in my neck which made me fall backwards and get up and run back towards the others.

Gary was next, he opened the fourth box and pulled out some money and smiled.

"Money!"

But soon a ticking noise started, he looked back and then started to run but the box blew up before he could get far enough.

He was still alive but his face was pale...but that's probably because a huge piece of wood was stabbed into him. He tried to say something but blood was rushing from his mouth and soon he fell limp and died. On his hand formed the word 'greed'.
Lust, gluttony, sloth, greed? Come on brain! For the first time in forever my head feels empty...maybe that's because I got shocked like three times...probably wearing out my brain cells...

"Oh god.." I murmured.

"Goodnight players."

I don't like sleeping here...and I don't feel very well from that shock...I keep thinking of this one idea though, what if I simply rewire the phones? Worth a try.

I quickly got out my phone and took the case off and tried to rewire but got shocked which made me pass out.

I opened my eyes later and quickly looked around.
Lust, greed, pride, gluttony, sloth.
Lust, gr- I know what it is.

"Guys I know why we're here."